This LEGO® Speed Champions Ferrari F8 Tributo (76895) is perfect for fans of toy cars and Ferrari! Racing enthusiasts of all ages will love to build this mini replica from LEGO bricks. They can create their very own super-fast F8 Tributo model car before displaying the sleek mini replica or challenging other cars to thrilling races. The most realistic Ferrari ever LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger than ever before, meaning even more authentic details. This F8 Tributo toy model car has the same beautiful design as the original, which boasts the fastest V8 engine in Ferrari’s history. This red toy model car kit also comes with a Ferrari racing minifigure. Place him behind the wheel and away you go! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack! LEGO Speed Champions building kits for kids let car fans construct mini versions of some of the world’s most famous cars. They can then display the models, enjoy some independent play, or stage thrilling races against their friends.
- A spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo. The ideal birthday gift for those with a passion for building LEGO® replicas and then using their Ferrari model car to stage their own races.
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure. This build your own toy car playset will fire up kids’ imaginations as they recreate the drama of the racetrack.
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo. Kids can display it at home or use it to stage exciting races with their friends.
- This 275-piece model car kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a great birthday gift for those who love to build and play with Ferrari replicas, and fans of the glamour of the Italian car maker.
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide. All 2020 LEGO® Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
- Buying this set for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions are included to help create this stunning toy model car.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0New 8 stud wide FerrariDrushen1980 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was a bit unsure to begin with when I saw pictures of the new Speed champions sets I own most of the original 6 stud wide sets and I liked them. Well I love the new 8 stud set. I wish they had been like this from the beginning. It can hold a driver and passenger with plenty space. I want to try and make my original sets 8 wide to match but due to the windshields I can't unless Lego re print them for people like me who wish to modify them. I'm hoping for a Testarosa and a Lamborghini Contach. Please keep making these I am hooked.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in about 7 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Broken linesNebril | 25-34Front of the car uses many bricks and because of that the line of the chassis looks broken into many different curves. Also, minifig doesn't fit without removing some parts. And it doesn't fit City size anymore. But it looks alright from some distance.Was this helpful?35Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in 7 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0DriverOllieFCBath | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set and looks phenomenal, I do like the larger Speed Champions cars that have come out this year. This set does have one major issue; unless I've made a mistake, the driver does not fit and his head holds up the roof. I've tried every position and it's quite marginal, but it's annoying.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?45Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in 14 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fantastic Set with 1 DisappointmentMrLazyBoy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this set was a great build. I got into speed champions in 2019, and the new models that are 8 pieces wide have a lot more detail, are more true to the dimensions of the car, and look fantastic on my work desk. I really enjoyed building this set and I'm looking forward to the other cars in this series. There is one issue, and it appears to be with all of the new Speed Champions sets. If you want to put your minifigure in the car, they can only wear their helmets. If you put on their hair (which looks great by the way!), the glass tile will not fit. Its a minor inconvenience. Like I said, overall this is a fantastic set, can't wait to build the rest!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari F8 Tributo