Unfold the awesome Fairground Mixer, turn the crank and see it come to life! The fair has come to town and children and adults alike can’t wait to try the rides. Buy your ticket from the ticket booth and climb aboard the Mixer. Then try reaching the golden bell on the high striker or hit the target to plunge the dunk tank lady into the water. As evening falls, the swirling Mixer ride glows in the darkness, before being folded down onto its own trailer for transportation to the next town. This magical fairground is packed with wonderful details that will capture everyone’s imagination. Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver/ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times.
- Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver, ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times
- Features working Fairground Mixer ride with crank operation, 2 transport trucks, high striker and dunk tank
- Includes glow-in-the-dark elements
- Mixer truck has opening doors, windshield wipers and removable roof to access interior with bed and TV
- Accessory truck holds ticket booth, high-striker and dunk tank
- Accessories include: ice cream, popsicle, lime green cherries, teddy bear, juggling pins and a large and small mallet for the high-striker
- Easily upgrade the Mixer ride with LEGO® Power Functions motors (not included)
- Motorize the Fairground Mixer with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Enjoy the fun of the fair!
- Includes over 1,700 pieces
- Fairground Mixer ride unfolded measures over 11” (30cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 12” (31cm) wide
- February 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MORE!!!!JasonDoubleYou | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe had a blast building this set, and my two girls (5 and 7) LOVE playing with it. The fairground never stays in one place for very long! My comments echo all those that came before me. The thought and detail that went into each component was astounding. The parts move smoothly, all the workers fit in their vehicles, no parts are left behind when the fairground packs up to move on to a new location, the carnival games actually work, the Mixer ride itself is a genius blend of colors, standard parts, and Technic. I would love to see more of this! If I had to nitpick anything (and that's honestly tough to do on this set), it's that the lights that go on the red pieces were orange, and that the glow in the dark pieces aren't bright enough. I might actually look at modding my set a bit to incorporate a few lightbricks. Kudos to the designers of this set. They did a fantastic job! I do hope that Lego continues adding to the "Lego Amusements" theme. There's so much potential - Rides! Games! Food Vendors!! I want more!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Detailed!Webman | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow, I love the cute details in this set! Somebody had a very fun time designing this adorable set! Everything packs into the 2 trucks and fits very tidily in! Some people say the target from the dunk tank sticks out of the truck, they did not follow the instructions.The target from the dunk tank goes inside the ticket booth on the truck! Overall it is very cute and I think it goes well with my other Lego city stuff! Lego, you need to make more carnival stuff, just think about all the possibilities! You can use the rechargeable battery box so you never have to use batteries! see my product recommendations!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- February 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is awesome0liver23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ride is awesome the handle box is a little bit but the rest of it is still really good Glow in the dark elements really do work The fencing is really nice at making a circle and love the Queasy manPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 4 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 12th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Scrambler... I mean, Mixer is amazing!VariousBones | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf I have to list any negative aspects of this set, it would be the stickers. I hate stickers, although there are not too many, so that's a plus. As far as everything else goes, this set is AMAZING. The build took about 4 hours and was not overly complicated. The instructions were highly detailed and easy to follow, and everything came together quite easily, even the Technic parts that drive the mixer. First off, the games actually work! The dunk tank drops the young lady in when the bullseye is hit and you can actually hit the Test of Strength game with the hammers and send the chuck to the top! Seriously, this blew my mind. I had no clue from the descriptions that the games functioned. All of these along with the ticket booth fit easily on the back of the truck and the instructions tell you how to do this. The Mixer itself, is just as mind-blowing. It looks fantastic and spins easily and smoothly. The glow-in-the-dark bits are okay, but they don't really light it up in the dark. In a way, they seem like they were thrown in last minute, but I definitely don't hold it against the set. The Mixer, too, folds up easily and hooks onto the back of the semi truck, ready to travel to the next LEGO town. I absolutely love this set and my kids do too, especially the look on the face of the guy about to throw up! I hope, like the winter sets, this becomes a tradition.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer