Unfold the awesome Fairground Mixer, turn the crank and see it come to life! The fair has come to town and children and adults alike can’t wait to try the rides. Buy your ticket from the ticket booth and climb aboard the Mixer. Then try reaching the golden bell on the high striker or hit the target to plunge the dunk tank lady into the water. As evening falls, the swirling Mixer ride glows in the darkness, before being folded down onto its own trailer for transportation to the next town. This magical fairground is packed with wonderful details that will capture everyone’s imagination. Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver/ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times.
- Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver, ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times
- Features working Fairground Mixer ride with crank operation, 2 transport trucks, high striker and dunk tank
- Includes glow-in-the-dark elements
- Mixer truck has opening doors, windshield wipers and removable roof to access interior with bed and TV
- Accessory truck holds ticket booth, high-striker and dunk tank
- Accessories include: ice cream, popsicle, lime green cherries, teddy bear, juggling pins and a large and small mallet for the high-striker
- Easily upgrade the Mixer ride with LEGO® Power Functions motors (not included)
- Motorize the Fairground Mixer with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Enjoy the fun of the fair!
- Includes over 1,700 pieces
- Fairground Mixer ride unfolded measures over 11” (30cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 12” (31cm) wide
- February 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MORE!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe had a blast building this set, and my two girls (5 and 7) LOVE playing with it. The fairground never stays in one place for very long! My comments echo all those that came before me. The thought and detail that went into each component was astounding. The parts move smoothly, all the workers fit in their vehicles, no parts are left behind when the fairground packs up to move on to a new location, the carnival games actually work, the Mixer ride itself is a genius blend of colors, standard parts, and Technic. I would love to see more of this! If I had to nitpick anything (and that's honestly tough to do on this set), it's that the lights that go on the red pieces were orange, and that the glow in the dark pieces aren't bright enough. I might actually look at modding my set a bit to incorporate a few lightbricks. Kudos to the designers of this set. They did a fantastic job! I do hope that Lego continues adding to the "Lego Amusements" theme. There's so much potential - Rides! Games! Food Vendors!! I want more!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Detailed!Webman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow, I love the cute details in this set! Somebody had a very fun time designing this adorable set! Everything packs into the 2 trucks and fits very tidily in! Some people say the target from the dunk tank sticks out of the truck, they did not follow the instructions.The target from the dunk tank goes inside the ticket booth on the truck! Overall it is very cute and I think it goes well with my other Lego city stuff! Lego, you need to make more carnival stuff, just think about all the possibilities! You can use the rechargeable battery box so you never have to use batteries! see my product recommendations!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 2nd, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Roll up, roll up!Ltfinch |I would recommend this to a friend!I was a little unsure about the model when I first saw it a few weeks ago, but the more I looked the more I felt it was so different than the rest of my collection that I had to have it. Lucky for me, it was bought for my birthday (there's nothing wrong with 25 year old people getting Lego for birthdays...) so I go on with building it. The build was completely different than anything else I have in my collection so it took longer than models usually take me. The bit that really impressed was the fact that the model folds into itself to create a wagon ready for the move. I thoroughly enjoyed building this and would definitely recommend this to anyone who is up for a bit of a challenge!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fairground Mixer
- December 14th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHEEEEEE!!!I would recommend this to a friend!This is the greatest lego carnival yet! One con though, stickers! There are sooo many! But looking past it, its amazing. I got the power functions and it works much smoother. I like the dunk tank that actually works! The fact it folds up onto two trucks is awesome! The ticket booth is cool, and the mallet game works! But the best feature is the mixer. It holds 12 minifigs and has a fence around it. It is just like a ride at my school fair. It adds so much color with red, yellow and blue. It has glow in the dark pieces and there is a man with a new printed face and a juggling clown on stilts! I hope you enjoy this set as much as me!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer