Drive the Scuderia Ferrari team and F14 T race car to the circuit in the fully-equipped Scuderia Ferrari truck. Open up the roof of the cabin to place the truck driver at the steering wheel with a team crew member alongside. Detach the trailer and turn the lever to release the standing feet. Fold out the roof and sides to access the awesome race car, scooter and array of cool equipment including a complete tool set and computer screens. Lower the rear hatch and activate the launch function to push the F14 T down the ramp. Then challenge your friends and their LEGO® Speed Champions cars to thrilling races! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver, team truck driver and 4 team crew members.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver, team truck driver and 4 team crew members
- Scuderia Ferrari Truck features driver’s cabin with opening roof and 2 seats for minifigures, detachable trailer with opening roof and sides for easy play, lever-operated standing feet and retractable rear hatch/ramp, F1 car launch function, scooter, complete tool set (including a power drill, oil can, screwdriver, wrench, hammer, cross wrench, closed wrench, open wrench and a socket wrench), computer screens, 2 tool chests, trophy, coffee mug and storage space for all accessories
- F14 T race car features a driver’s cockpit, 2 interchangeable noses and 2 spare wheels
- Minifigure outfits feature Ferrari race team decoration
- Accessories include 2 helmets, 3 caps with headphones, lap board and a stop/start sign
- Open the cabin roof to place the truck driver at the wheel
- Detach the trailer and release the standing feet
- Open up the roof and sides of the trailer for easyplay
- Prep for the race using the complete tool set and computer screens
- Attach the spare nose to the F14 T
- Lower the retractable ramp
- Activate the launch function to launch the car down the ramp
- Compete against your friends’ LEGO® Speed Champions racing cars
- Scuderia Ferrari Truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- F14 T race car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I can smell the racing fuel!RangerN | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe sun rises over Monaco as the ramp of the Ferrari hauler unfolds. The driver squeezes into his helmet as the car rolls down the ramp.The crew grabs their tools and makes a few final adjustments before the engine fires and the car peels away in an cloud of tire smoke. Then, tragedy - the car clips the wall and damages the front wing. The driver pulls into the pits; the crew changes tires and replaces the front wing, and he's back out on track. About a half-day build, the instructions are clear and the parts are arranged very helpfully in sequential numbered bags. Adding the stickers is pretty intense, definitely a job for an adult with a steady hand (a seasoned plastic modeler, I used tweezers to get them on perfectly). The truck itself is very detailed and I especially like the way it connects to the trailer, though while on display it is more of a backdrop to the F1 car and the crew. I like it so much, it's occupying a very large area of my bookshelf.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55F14 T & Scuderia Ferrari Truck
- March 23rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Decent setJohnReese | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToo many stickers need to apply. This is the only thing I want to complain. But it actually looks very great with all stickers. The first part of the trailer is a maintenance station, the second part is a garage. With all the accessories, it is quite fun to play with the set, especially if you have other sets in this Speed Champion series. Even if you are not a fan of racing, I am sure after you putting this together, you will find every cent you spend worth the value. The big size of the truck and the stunning details absolutely make this set a high level qualify product. It only take me 1 minute to decide to buy it when I first see this set on shelves. I highly recommend this series to all fans. And wish Lego can bring more sets in.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55F14 T & Scuderia Ferrari Truck
- April 15th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not quite Vavavoom.....LegoDada | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendFirst off let me say that I bought this set for my wife who is a huge Ferrari fan although not a seasoned Lego builder. She took a couple of days to build it and found it complicated in parts but got through it. The biggest issues with it were the number of stickers - although given the amount of advertising on F1 cars that should really be expected - and the general flimsiness of the design, which is this model's biggest problem. The build looks good and there are some good mini-figures but any sort of attempt to play with it (as tested by our 5 year old) and it starts falling apart. The back ramp is particularly flimsy, held in place on only two dots on each side and yet one of the more complex mechanisms in the build. While the roof of the cab has to come off to put figures in it comes off far too easily which results in other parts of the cab falling off. Trying to stand a figure in the trailer often results in the whole bottom of the trailer coming away resulting in the sides collapsing. I'm sure you're seeing the pattern. The set looks nice, it's plenty detailed, it has lots of figures and - despite assertions in other reviews - the car does drive up into the trailer and the whole thing closes up. It's not really a complaint but there is one figure too many for all of them and the car and equipment to fit comfortably in the closed trailer. My kid just says the extra figure is the traffic officer. Anyway, let me do the rundown: Pros: Looks good Plenty of detail Lots of mini-figures Good build time for anyone but an expert Cons: Expensive for the number of actual building parts Lots of stickers Flimsy design This is one of those 'almost' sets. I'll be kind and say that it was designed by a good builder, but not a Master Builder.April 20, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServiceThank you so much for your review. We take what our consumers say seriously. We are sorry that you are having issues with the stability of this set. This the first we have heard about this, have you tried to rebuilt the set? If there is one step or stud off, the set will have stability issues. However if you have rebuilt the set, and are still having stability issues we would like to hear more about it as we would love to help you with your set. Please email us at https://service.lego.com/en-us/contactus/contact-us-email.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35F14 T & Scuderia Ferrari Truck
- April 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Terrific SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this truck and trailer which was a fun build I like the truck first it was interesting after building it how it connects to the trailer I also like you can fit two figures in the cab the trailer has lots of nice details like in the first room you have the a main computer for race updates and give info on the Formula 1 car and you have a scooter for a figure to take a nice little ride during or before the race and you have two work rolling tool boxes with lots of tools for the F1 car or the truck I also really like the Formula 1 car alot and has to be one of my favorites from the Speed Champions line and I also like there is room for it in the second room in the trailer.I think this is a great set with lots of cool and interesting features and would be perfect for anyone who is a race fan or a Lego fan overall.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55F14 T & Scuderia Ferrari Truck