Put on your spacesuit and head out with Pete, Yve and their robot turtle on a mission to discover the long-lost Exo Suit! Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this amazing model first appeared in the unofficial book, LEGO Space, written by LEGO fan and builder, Peter Reid. Featuring posable limbs, opening cockpit, grabbing claws and an intricate, modular form that you can tune to suit the most challenging missions, this amazing Exo Suit captures the essence of Classic Space design – and for the first time in 30 years, we’ve kitted Pete and Yve out in green spacesuits with the Classic Space logo! This set also includes building instructions and a fun booklet containing a cool space-themed story featuring the models and minifigures from the set, plus information about the creator. Includes 2 astronaut minifigures.
- Includes Pete and Yve astronaut minifigures
- Exo Suit features posable limbs, opening cockpit, grabbing claws and an intricate, modular design
- Robot turtle also included
- Discover the long-lost Exo Suit!
- Tune the Exo Suit to suit your own space exploration missions
- Includes special spacesuits in green with Classic Space logo!
- Build the model voted for by LEGO® Ideas members
- Includes building instructions and booklet with story and information about the creator
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and space adventurers of all ages
- Stands over 8” (22cm) tall with antenna extended
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 4th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A wonderfully detailed mechanized suitlovethatbrooklyn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the Lego I wished I had when I was an older kid. ExoSuit has a lovely amount of detail and greebling as well as the right dimensions and stance. Some of the techniques and use of parts are surprising, refreshing, and quite creative. Even though not difficult to assemble for an adult, it's an enjoyable build through and through. I want to applaud Peter Reid, first and foremost, for his beautiful but fragile (so he says) original ExoSuit submission, and then his collaboration with Mark Stafford for getting this thoughtful update built -- consider this version as Mark II when viewed side by side with the original. Additionally, the green minifigs, turtle, parts separator, other unique pieces, and booklet are definitely a plus. A number of people have critiqued the new "barrel arms" as lacking sophistication or just plain ugly. I happen to not like them either, but the beauty of lego is that one can modify any build to own's own liking. Later one can change things again once some other idea springs to mind. Bravo for a beautiful Lego all around!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Exo Suit
- August 14th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aliens + Lego = Awesome Designjdazz | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's cut to the chase, this is one of the best Lego set designs I have ever seen. It reminds me of a more mechanical version of the mech from Aliens. This is one of my favorite movies and I enjoy Lego, so this purchase was a no-brainer for me. The only thing I thought was missing was a weapon of some sort. I added a spring-loaded missile over the shoulder and it is now perfect! Highly recommend this set - duh.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Exo Suit
- August 2nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!FrostyBrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove The Set! Never thought i would see the day lego released a set like this! <3Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Exo Suit
- November 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant but fragileCaptainNovaHunter | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a blast to put together and easy to set up in a cool-looking pose. Box art and pictures don't do it justice because it's mostly gray; it is far more interesting in person. This is definitely a display piece, though, not a toy; a lot of the neat details are connected loosely and come off if bumped.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Exo Suit