A stunning LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Temple with 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay and Digi Cole, and the evil ruler of Prime Empire Unagami. With this temple toy and ninja minifigures, adventurous kids can have endless fun recreating the exciting end-game battle from the TV series. The best temple toy playset The LEGO® NINJAGO® temple offers a hive of activity and excitement to imaginative kids as they plot their way to the top. They must avoid the traps and use the Key-Tanas to get pastthe fearsome Sushimi in his sushi kitchen before opening the gate to reveal Unagami’s throne. Challenging and fun building sets LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets make the best toys for kids by offering an escape to a fantasy world of non-stop action where they can fight with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO® fans will always be captivated as they role-play with action toys including ninja temples, buildable toys, cars, dragons and more.Building Instructions
- Incredible LEGO® NINJAGO® temple toy playset with exciting traps and features, and 6 minifigures from Prime Empire. This makes the perfect gift for kids who love role-playing stories with the team of ninja heroes.
- This building set features a NINJAGO® Temple and 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay, Lloyd and Cole, and the villains Unagami, Red Visor and Sushimi. Kids will love to indulge their creativity and stage battles.
- This brilliantly detailed temple model offers hours of exciting fun for children as they attempt to avoid all the traps and the fearsome Sushimi, so they can use the three Key-Tanas to reveal Unagami’s throne at the top.
- This 810-piece temple model is a rewarding construction toy for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present, or LEGO gift for any occasion.
- New for January 2020, this adventure toy is just the right size to play with at home or proudly display on a mantlepiece in a bedroom. The Empire Temple measures over 15” (38cm) high, 8” (22 cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this ninja playset – it is ready for independent play or to share the fun with friends as soon as it is built. The action with these adventure toys never has to stop for a single second.
- This ninja playset provides the ideal model building task for children, who are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions as they put together the bricks to create this cool action toy.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® model building kits for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to step into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless fun and exciting battles.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this construction toy have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time. Even Unagami can't defeat them!
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy have been relentlesslytested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy as a gift for your kids.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
64% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I am Prime Empire; I am Unagami.SuperstarRockinJay | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Empire Temple of Madness is a real treat for any LEGO Ninjago enthusiast. While it may appear basic on the website, once built, it is something magnificent to behold. It contains six minifigures, including the exclusive Sushimi sushi chef, as well as three digi-ninja, the emperor Unagami, and an iconic Red Visor. The build is very intricate, with some pieces that, I admit, even I have never seen before. The Temple of Madness encompasses two main levels, as well as a pedestal at the top of the model that holds the final Key-tana. If twisted while on its resting place, the Key-tana causes the throne room’s (the main level) doors to open revealing what lies inside. The throne room is decorated with bricks that resemble circuitry, and has, of course, Emperor Unagami’s throne that is able to pivot in a complete 360 degree circle. The second level has two rooms: the sushi kitchen and the arcade room. In the sushi kitchen is a box full of evil sushi monsters, which, if released, can wreak havoc on the steps leading to the kitchen. The arcade room contains a buildable Prime Empire arcade cabinet and three Prime swords on a weapons rack. The Temple of Madness is an excellent addition to one’s Prime Empire collection, and is a hidden gem among many, so I would advise that you secure this set before it soon sells out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness
- May 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing buildTadhg | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI absolutely loved this build because of how fun and cool it is as a long time ninja go fan and how sometimes the sets can be weak this proves they can be strong I strongly recommend for people who like cool builds like thisPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness
- March 30th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set... but cannot play with itRaluza | 35-44This is my son's favorite set, but it fall apart any time he wants to play with it. I'm extremely disappointed taking into consideration the cost of the set as well.April 1, 2021Manouk, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Empire Temple of Madness
- December 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very unstablethesimpleone | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe set has a great characters that the kids love. The overall look appearance of the set is great but it’s lacking at its core, it’s foundational core. The set is not architected very well and very unstable. There are basically a lot of 1x1 and 2x1 pieces that are trying to hold the two main platforms together. Pieces very easily fall off this build since there’s not much holding them together. I don’t recommend for anyone, unless you use the Kragle.
Response from LEGO SHOPDecember 29, 2020Jayare, Customer ServiceHello there. While we're happy to hear you enjoy aspects of the set, we're saddened to hear it's not as stable as it should be. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Empire Temple of Madness