Clothes store playset for creative kidsLet little fashionistas explore their stylish side as they build and imagine being a designer making and selling outfits.
Tailor-made for hours of funThis 2-story set houses a boutique and design studio and is packed with features and accessories to spark role-play.
LEGO® Friends Emma's Fashion Shop
Andrea makes a stylish entrance on her scooter.
Awesome shop with style spinner
Mix and match looks to find the perfect outfit.
Sparks fun, make-believe play
Kids will love to act the designer at the sewing machine.
Helping hand to building successEasy-to-follow instructions guide kids aged 6+ through construction steps so they can build this 343-piece set independently.
Includes Emma and Andrea mini-doll figuresPlus a buildable scooter, a cash bill and 2 textile skirts.
Kids with a passion for fashion and dressing up are going to love Emma’s Fashion Shop (41427). Set over 2 floors, this feature-packed playset houses a fashion store where kids can help the mini-dolls choose a new look courtesy of a cool style spinner that lets them mix and match outfits. Kids can then dress them in the neat rotating changing room, complete with reflective mirror.
Designed for fun!
Budding fashionistas can play out their designer dreams in the Emma's studio where there's a sofa area where the clothing creations are dreamt up over a cup of coffee. The studio also has a sewing area and a balcony. Kids can also remove the studio for easy access to the shop below. Or two friends can play in the 2 areas at the same time!
Realistic role-play adventures
Heartlake City sets offer youngsters an exciting build-and-play experience. Introduce your little builder to the world of LEGO® Friends, where Stephanie, Mia, Emma, Olivia and Andrea are waiting to welcome any child tothe fun.
- Let kids play in style with Emma’s Fashion Shop (41427). There’s a store downstairs where youngsters can make-believe shopping for clothes and a tailor’s studio upstairs for designing and making pretend outfits.
- This build kit comes with a studio and a tailor's shop, 2 buildable mini-doll figures, and fashion accessories, such as the new-for-June 2020 shiny textile skirts, scissors and fabric, sparking hours of creative play.
- Kids can remove the top floor to play with the store and studio areas separately. This also gives better access to the store’s fun features, such as the spinning style selector and the revolving changing room.
- Looking for fun toy for kids aged 6+? This 343-piece set makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls who love fashion role play, or those who love to get immersed in a rewarding building project.
- This 2-story fashion store measures over 6” (17cm) high and 6” (16cm) wide makes an awesome toy display in any bedroom. Kids can also combine it with other LEGO® toys for even more creative playtimes.
- With so many awesome features this shopping toy playset for kids will provide hours of entertainment, and as it needs no batteries, the fun goes on and on.
- As with all LEGO® building kits, this fashion playset comes with clear instructions designed so kids aged 6+ can follow them and complete their build without adult help, encouraging independence and boosting confidence.
- Introduce kids to the world of LEGO® Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions, cute pets, happy hang-outs and fabulous friendships.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® building kits have met the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very engagingsonu |I would recommend this to a friend!Emma's Fashion Shop was challenging and very engaging for my daughter to build. She was so engrossed throughout and loved every moment of building it. She was so pleased with the final result and loves having her set build up and playing with it. I highly recommend it as a great buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Emma's Fashion Shop
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great product!LegoFreindsFan13 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set for my daughter . The building is pretty good the bottoms space is just really small and hard to play with unless you remove the top. The new torsos are really nice and so are the play features the "open" sticker was a problem as you can see fingerprints because of it's clear background. Everything else it good though lots of new pieces and a great design!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emma's Fashion Shop
- September 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is 5 and absolutely loved Emma’s Fashion Shop. She did need a little bit of help putting it together but for the most part she was able to do most of it. If your kids are older than 5 they shouldn’t have a problem. I love that it came with accessories and 2 figures to play with. She loves playing with this set and I plan to get her more of the sets to go with. She literally plays with it for hours on end. I highly recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Emma's Fashion Shop
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter loves thisDi12 |I would recommend this to a friend!This came just in time for my daughter's birthday. She was so happy to open this. She had been playing with this set past few days . They are well made and very easy for her to manage to set it up by herself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Emma's Fashion Shop