Let any LEGO® builder play out fun-filled training drills with the LEGO Star Wars™ 75225 Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack. This starter pack set features a training platform with spinning turntables for 2 minifigures to stand on to replicate intense training duels. There's also a weapon rack with detachable weapons, a training droid for even more creative play, 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a training droid LEGO figure.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy features a training platform with 2 spinning turntables, plus a weapon rack.
- Weapons include a Vibro-axe, Electro-staff, Twin Vibro Blades and a stud blaster for the Stormtrooper.
- Spin the turntables and engage in exciting combat training!
- Two of the guards also feature a new-for-January-2019 helmet.
- Train for amazing action scenes from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi!
- Training platform measures over 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- January 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Feel the true power!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFeel the power of the LEGO Community and Star Wars fans alike. We asked for it and LEGO made it for us! Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack set# 75229, with 109 pieces. The set comes with three Elite Praetorian Guards, a First Order Stormtroopers, training droid, weapon rack and a training platform. The Praetorian minifigures have new style helmet and weapons. The figures now have minifigure legs in place of the robe style found in the Snoke's Throne Room set #75216. This gives you much more ability to pose your minifigures in more action poses. You can also attach the training platform to the Snoke's Throne Room to expand your play. I picked up two of the battle packs and attached the platforms on each side of the room. The Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack is a easy build with unlimited playability as a stand alone set and as a expansion to your collection. The price point is very good for what you get in the set. Happy building to everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- January 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!WilDCarD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt must be noted that I only collect Star Wars Legos. That being said though this set is very ‘basic’ it does give you 3 Praetorian guards and a first order storm trooper. The only other set the guards are in is the throne room set which only comes with 2 guards and is 70$. It’s a very easy build but is totally worth the characters you get with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- January 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0legokid79 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great but, I which it is 9.99 like lego city.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- March 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Figures, boring build.Jono43 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I think this is an excellent set. I particularly love the training droid and think that a similar design could be implemented in the Inferno Squad set for Iden's droid. The actual build is simply some rotatable plates on a stylised stand and is not exciting in the slightest, but meets playability purpose. That said, the Praetorian figures are brilliant with excellent detail, and accompany the Snoke's Throne Room set perfectly. Perhaps another Praetorian guard or General Hux would be more appropriate than the stormtrooper. I am not fond of the pointed mouth design on the stormtrooper, the rounded mouth was more aesthetically pleasing. I know that pip blasters are in the sets for playability, but they are bulky and not good for displays. I'd much rather have the proper blasters that at least resemble that of gun, rather than appearing like a megaphone. Overall, the figures are definitely the valuable component of the set, like any other battlepack.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack