LEGO® Technic™ Dragster building kitKids will enjoy a cool challenge as they build their own pull-back Dragster, ready to race.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 7+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build.
LEGO Technic Dragster
A fun build for race-car fans
Kids will love building the cool Dragster.
Awesome pull-back action
Send the Dragster speeding along or perform a wheelie!
Endless role-play adventures
Recreate the thrill of the racetrack for epic play.
The action never slows
Rebuild the Dragster into an amazing pull-back Hot Rod.
Easy to handle
Pull-back action puts kids in control.
Twice the fun!
With 2 models in 1, playtime lasts even longer.
Inspire imaginative playKids will love exploring everything their Hot Rod can do, with lots of opportunity for creative play once the model is built.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 Dragster that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod. This pull-back toy car is really easy for kids to power – see how fast it speeds along!
- Kids can learn how a dragster works. Then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies – or keep on the ground to attempt the speed record. Use the toy traffic light accessory to get play started.
- Pull back and release. It really is that simple! Even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day. Ready for a new challenge? Kids can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO® Hot Rod.
- Looking for fun toys for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Technic™ (42103) set makes a great gift idea for LEGO fans, race car toy lovers or anyone who loves a building challenge.
- When built, the LEGO® Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play.
- It's got speed but amazingly, this set doesn't need batteries. Everything is powered purely through the pull-back motor, so play can start right away.
- Every LEGO® set comes with printed instructions. And this set also comes with digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Designed to the highest industry standards, LEGO® Technic™ plastic model kits are consistent; connecting easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green For GoValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a massive fan of the technic line and although I always put off the smaller sets as I love a big build I was actually quite excited to start this kit. The pull back mechanism is an awesome inclusion and gives a lot of fun playability to the set - but, be careful they do have a tendency to run the full length of my table and need catching before they hit the floor. The main build here is the Dragster and it even comes with the ability to run it with the front wheels lifted off the ground. I didn't find this as smooth to operate as all 4 wheels on the ground when playing but your mileage may vary (pun not intended but I'll go with it). Looks really cool when built, I was surprised how nice the end vehicle was at it did look a little basic on the box art. This is one case where the stickers really do elevate the finished product and give it a nice dimensionality if you are adding it to your display. The second build is the Hot Rod which is probably my favourite version of the build. Instructions for this build need to be downloaded from Lego but come in .pdf format so you can access them from more or less any electronic device. I use my tablet as it is a 10" screen so makes them easy to read. Fun to build with a lot of familiar Technic techniques. This would definitely be a great introduction set to the range but be warned, they are addicting! Number Of Pieces: 225 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time Dragster - 1 Hour Hot Rod - 45 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwsomeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a really cool set got it for my son he loves it he has had it for at least a month now and he still loves it going to get similar sets so he can race them thanks Lego .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- January 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This thing is greatSparky43 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7 year old son has been obsessed with drag cars for a while. Especially this style, so when we went to the Lego store and saw it for only 20 bucks, we had to get it.it was a really great build, but the impressive thing was it does wheelies when it takes off. My kid was so happy, he loves wheelies. I am sure we'll be back to the Lego store for more Technic buildsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster
- May 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this setOakleyQuirk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a fun lego set to build and to play with. The pull back motor makes it shoot and yes it does wheels when the wheel bar is up. It is a big lego set for $20. I would recommend this set to anyone who likes lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragster