Imaginative play for Disney fans of all agesGather the family for build-and-play fun with this scale model of the Disney Parks steam train and station.
All Aboard for Disney magicStyled after the iconic Disney train, this replica features a steam-style locomotive, tender, parlor car and passenger car.
Packed with imaginationThe easy-to-access interior is filled with rooms and elements that inspire imagination. Measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
LEGO Powered Up motor
Use your smart device to control the train and play sound effects.
Comfy café corner
Kids can serve minifigures a drink while they wait for the train.
Busy ticket counter
Kids will love pretending they're in a bustling train station.
Intricately detailed interior
Packed with details like draped windows, a ceiling chandelier and wall clock.
Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO Disney minifigures with accessoriesMickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy, plus 20 pieces of track.
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
- Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
- This LEGO® building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- LEGO® ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pure Disney BlissRamilla98 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this big huge set of LEGO’s from my family and I screamed with excitement when I opened the present. I already have SteamBoat so this is a great one to work on next before the big big one the Disney LEGO castle. If you LOVE DISNEY you have to have it all! I am one of those people! I opened the box Christmas night with my kids and husband and there were so many pieces and a lot are very small, so the little ones were quickly moved away. My older kids decided to work with me on this and I love when I get these because they always want to help. All of the little intricacies blow my mind. Down to Walts caboose and the little objects inside such as the tea set make it more intimate as you build the set. For those of us that are Disney fanatics this set will be a perfect set to build and put away as an art piece. Also if you have kids it is fun to build together and talk about memories of Disneyland or DisneyWorld as you build the set. We did that and it was a very touching time. The set was difficult to do. Definitely not a set for younger children and remember the small pieces. I think ages 10 and up could do this set. It may be a challenge but with patience it could be done. It takes time and you have to really pay attention to the directions. I put it in my cabinet where I have other Disney LEGO items, it is fragile so if you are going to keep it out keep it somewhere safe. Love this and can’t say enough about LEGO. They always get it right!January 28, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe were moved by your enthusiasm for the theme. Our age recommendation for this set is 12+, so it's great to hear you found a way to make it a fun experience with your (older) children. The big Disney Castle is definitely a challenge, but I'm sure you can do it! Remember you've already had great practice building the Disney™ Train and Station. Not to forget that they go together very well! :D All the best to you all. We wish you happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 7 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Disney Train and Station
- May 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love ityuanlc12 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking for the Disney Castle, but it sold out. Please restock!! Therefore, I ordered Train and Station, I spent 2 hours per day and finished in 8 days! Enjoyed it!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 8 daysWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station
- May 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great train set, it goes super fast!Blinder84 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally nice Disney train set, it’s expensive but a lot of fun to build. The train motor goes really fast and it’s easy to control with the phone app. 5 Disney characters look great and the set looks very much like the real thing in Disney. Great for all ages comes in 4 book of instructions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Disney Train and Station
- September 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0All aboard!! Oh, the memoriesCorgiMom | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a HUGE Disney fan & having ridden the Disney Train many times I knew I had to get this set. I have started my own ‘Disneyland’ at home & seem to be adding more pieces weekly lol As others have stated there are MANY stickers in this set. I’m on the fence when it comes to stickers but these definitely add to the finishing touches. Although one piece in this set is ‘printed’ so I don’t see why the pieces that need stickers couldn’t be printed as well. Also there are many repeated steps in the Station build but the overall finished product imo is worth it. Felt it a little expensive for the piece count but taking into consideration the motor/hub included in this set doesn’t make it overly expensive. I would have preferred to run the train by remote, not by an app on my phone but it’s something I can live with. I also purchased the City Tracks #60205 as they are compatible with the tracks as I wanted to extend the track to travel around the Disney Station & the Disney Castle. Presently working on a new piece to add to my own little Disneyland so I’m happy to be able to extend the tracks to travel around the entire thing. I just love that Goofy was included with this set as he has always been a favorite, Overall happy with purchase and looking forward to adding Disney pieces to my own happiest place on earthPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Disney Train and Station