Brace the hunters for a fierce LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75931 Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack in this fun play set. Step down from the lookout tower and crane, featuring exploding gate and wall functions, crate and baby Dilophosaurus, and use the tranquilizer gun to stop the Dilophosaurus breaking through the fences. This Jurassic World toy set includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus figure plus a baby dinosaur element.
- Includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element.
- Features an outpost fence with a watchtower, movable crane and exploding gate and wall functions.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure features posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Activate the exploding gate and wall functions to stage a dinosaur breakthrough!
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 crates, a dinosaur egg and binoculars.
- Outpost measures over 5” (14cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure stands over 2” (7cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0help kids to builtSunny0603 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonmy kids like it ,so i help kids to bulit it . he like all the dinosaur building.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack
- May 24th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not for playingMammabear | 25-34Purchased for: SonThis is a set that you need to carefully construct but are unable to play with. The movable features, even when accessed gently and with precision falls apart in your hands making you feel like Rex in the gift shop. Never having had this issue before with a Lego branded set I rechecked and rebuilt the watchtower in particular. This was to no avail. We then used other pieces in our collection to create proper walls and making the section stable and steady.December 27, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you had some frustration with the set. We always value feedback from our fans, and we'll make sure to pass it along to our design team. Some parts of this set - like the watchtower and the gate - are actually designed to come apart easier than most LEGO® builds. That's because we wanted builders to be able to recreate a dino attack. Even fences and walls can't keep the terrifying Dilophasaurus back!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack