Join the demolition experts! The demolition of a derelict building is near completion, and with only a small part of the bathroom remaining it’s time to finish off the job! Operate the powerful jackhammer, swing the heavy sledgehammer, then jump aboard the awesome front loader and scoop up the rubble and remaining debris. What a busy day! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: 3 demolition workers and a foreman.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: a foreman and 3 demolition workers (2 men and a woman)
- Features a front loader and a building section with toilet, water and pipes
- Accessories include 2 warning cones, jackhammer, sledgehammer and a megaphone
- Join the demolition experts!
- Operate the awesome front loader
- Clear the debris
- Front loader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- January 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setCWolffe |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great little set for anyone who is interested in the Demolition series. The number of minifigures included is great. I love the sledgehammer that comes with the set. The skid steer is compact, but gets the job done. The cones are simple but work. The little "building" (more like a room [part of a room] ) included is great for tearing down. Restating, this is a good set for anyone interested in the demolition series!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- April 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value LEGO settheref |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son's birthday, as he had got a box of basic lego bricks and baseplates for Christmas, which he loves building things with, but didn't come with any figures, and it can be quite expensive buying the individual opaque bag type of minifigs. So decided to get this, as it has a decent amount of figures (four) in it for the same price as buying individual minifigs, plus you get some decent extras as well. There are 4 figures in the box, 3 varieties of workers, and a foreman. 3 of them have specific tools (a sledgehammer, a drill, and a megaphone - the megaphone being particularly "old school" lego), and the 4th has no tools, but is for the digger. The digger is good - pretty simple to construct, and fairly neat, but very popular with my son. In addition to the digger, there is also a wee toilet (with a couple of leaks), and 2 traffic cones. In summary, a great wee starter set with a generous number of figures - recommended.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- November 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great bang for the buckGowsk |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego Starter Sets are always a great value, and this is no exception. You get four minifigures with appropriate equipment, including a foreman and three construction workers, two male and one female. Because the female torso doesn't have a printed "waistline", by swapping body parts, you can get a nice variety of appearances to suit your taste, especially if you buy multiples of the set. The front-end loader is pretty basic, but fun and functional - I do wish that it had a more traditional Bobcat-like design, but for the size of the set it's quite passable. The toilet is well-done and would be a nice addition to any MOC building, and has some nice parts that could be easily repurposed in many ways, not to mention that it's always fun to demolish toilets with the variety of tools that the minifigs are carrying. Whether you're a first-time builder or wanting an expanded construction crew in your tabletop city, this set provides an excellent bang for the buck.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- November 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price of this set, you get quite a bit of value for your money. 4 minifigs that are all very well designed and all come with their own unique accessories. That, to me, is worth the price of the set alone, but it doesn't end there. You also get a construction vehicle and a mini broken toilet scene. The toilet is well designed and a design i will steal to use for all of my lego bathrooms. Overall this set is great, especially if you're in need of some construction minifigs but don't want to spend a lot of money or time on the theme. If you plan on buying the larger construction sets though, I don't recommend buying this set since you get the same minfigs in the larger sets. For me though, this is all I need and am very happy with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set