Demolition Starter SetDemolition Starter Set4.75512.
Join the demolition experts! The demolition of a derelict building is near completion, and with only a small part of the bathroom remaining it’s time to finish off the job! Operate the powerful jackhammer, swing the heavy sledgehammer, then jump aboard the awesome front loader and scoop up the rubble and remaining debris. What a busy day! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: 3 demolition workers and a foreman.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessories: a foreman and 3 demolition workers (2 men and a woman)
- Features a front loader and a building section with toilet, water and pipes
- Accessories include 2 warning cones, jackhammer, sledgehammer and a megaphone
- Join the demolition experts!
- Operate the awesome front loader
- Clear the debris
- Front loader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value LEGO settheref | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son's birthday, as he had got a box of basic lego bricks and baseplates for Christmas, which he loves building things with, but didn't come with any figures, and it can be quite expensive buying the individual opaque bag type of minifigs. So decided to get this, as it has a decent amount of figures (four) in it for the same price as buying individual minifigs, plus you get some decent extras as well. There are 4 figures in the box, 3 varieties of workers, and a foreman. 3 of them have specific tools (a sledgehammer, a drill, and a megaphone - the megaphone being particularly "old school" lego), and the 4th has no tools, but is for the digger. The digger is good - pretty simple to construct, and fairly neat, but very popular with my son. In addition to the digger, there is also a wee toilet (with a couple of leaks), and 2 traffic cones. In summary, a great wee starter set with a generous number of figures - recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setCWolffe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great little set for anyone who is interested in the Demolition series. The number of minifigures included is great. I love the sledgehammer that comes with the set. The skid steer is compact, but gets the job done. The cones are simple but work. The little "building" (more like a room [part of a room] ) included is great for tearing down. Restating, this is a good set for anyone interested in the demolition series!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great bang for the buckGowsk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego Starter Sets are always a great value, and this is no exception. You get four minifigures with appropriate equipment, including a foreman and three construction workers, two male and one female. Because the female torso doesn't have a printed "waistline", by swapping body parts, you can get a nice variety of appearances to suit your taste, especially if you buy multiples of the set. The front-end loader is pretty basic, but fun and functional - I do wish that it had a more traditional Bobcat-like design, but for the size of the set it's quite passable. The toilet is well-done and would be a nice addition to any MOC building, and has some nice parts that could be easily repurposed in many ways, not to mention that it's always fun to demolish toilets with the variety of tools that the minifigs are carrying. Whether you're a first-time builder or wanting an expanded construction crew in your tabletop city, this set provides an excellent bang for the buck.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Office Desk DecorationCivilEngineer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove it! Great piece for my desk. Extremely easy to build and durable. Great conversation piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Demolition Starter Set