Relive bounty hunter The Mandalorian and the Child’s battles against Scout Trooper and other enemies with The Razor Crest (75292) LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy for kids. This brick-built armored transport shuttle features a cargo hold with opening sides that double as access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, escape pod and more authentic details to inspire creative play.
A challenging build for ages 10 and up, this 1,023-piece starship construction kit includes 5 collectible LEGO Star Wars characters, including new-for-August-2020 The Mandalorian and the Child LEGO minifigures. It’s great for role play and combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more action.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular with awesome gift ideas for all ages.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO® brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship.
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO® figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles.
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play.
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. It makes a super holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls aged 10+.
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide. It makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible building toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so the fun, creative, playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This buildable playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can piece together the Mandalorian dreadnought building toy with Jedi-like confidence!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, dream up their own original stories or simply display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure a perfect, easy connection every time and consistently robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Mandalorian building set meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Razor CrestHotboxx | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so looking forward to building this since pre-ordering six months ago. A fun build overall, but maybe a bit challenging in parts for novice builders. The only con for me is that I wish it included Kuill instead of the Scout Trooper, but I'm sure there will be more Mandalorian sets. From seeing some of the moc's out there, I would love to see a UCS Razor Crest one day.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well doneOldgrassytortus | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!One of the strongest built pieces I have experienced with maybe one week spot depending on how you handle it. Next to the cockpit the ' wing' can pop out if you mishandle the craft. Instructions are easy enough for a beginner to follow. Nice details to it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetBrickBuilder25 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set beautifully captures the stunning shapes and curves of the iconic ship from the show. This is a great display model and is extremely well put together. It can be a tad fragile while in the early stages but it holds up nicely when finished; it can really take a beating for play. Even if you haven't seen the show, this is still a great play toy with pretty good figures (especially the Child, but be warned he is fairly easy to lose being so small.) I used VIP points on this set, but even so the value for the price is well worth it. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the build and play it offers. Definitely one of the best lego sets I've purchased in recent years.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- September 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GoodBialko | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is very good set. High level of playability and swooshability. Little borring to assemble.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest