- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Chase SceneHelloThere2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was pleasantly surprised to have been able to receive this LEGO set from my parents. The build came together quickly, easily, and felt very satisfying to put together. Like its two predecessors, the model is built using the beloved SNOT technique, which really helps make the model aesthetically pleasing. The end result is a recognizably Death Star II interior chase-scene model. Though the model is well-built, I do wish that the Advanced TIE Fighter was more centered behind the A-Wing to give the feeling that an intense chase is happening. Furthermore, I think that an X-Wing would have suited the scene more than an A-Wing. Though this set has its flaws, I still think it is a great set to collect and display.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Death Star II Battle
- May 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute setStrangebrew07 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was missing 3 small pieces, although I was able to build it all without them.June 3, 2020Marine, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear about the missing parts. Please request them all on LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV. We'll be happy to send them to you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Death Star II Battle
- May 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Death Star II BattleAEK3 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA quick and relatively easy build (it took me ~50 min due to there being so many little pieces that hard to find and differentiate). However I prefer minifigures like they used to do for May the 4th. Even last year's May the 4th promo was ok because the AT-AT looked like an AT-AT and the snowy ground looked sleek. In this set, the a wing and tie interceptor look terrible and the side of the Death Star II does not look like a section of the second death star. This set was not bad for a free promotion, but I would prefer to have a minifigure that is completely unique from minifigs found in other sets (for example: the Shadow ARF Trooper, Darth Revan and Colonel Yularen).Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Death Star II Battle
- May 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent mini-setSpicyYoghurt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this free as part of their may the 4th sale. A nice little set to put on display. The detail on display specifically on the surface of the death star is incredible. The ships are something to be desired especially the rebel ship (built flimsily). Would absolutely reccommend this set, fun design with lots of detail.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Death Star II Battle
1 of 1