Kids can play out the epic Death Star Final Duel (75291) between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader with this LEGO® Star Wars: Return of the Jedi building set. Emperor Palpatine’s throne room has many cool features to inspire creative fun, including a LEGO minifigure Force-jump function. The stairs and bridge can also be collapsed, and Darth Vader can throw the Emperor in the reactor shaft just like in the classic scene.
This Death Star construction kit offers a testing building challenge and includes 5 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures with Lightsabers and force pikes for fans to role-play action-packed battles. It also comes with a code to unlock a character in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
Great gift ideas
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with exciting gift ideas to suit fans of all ages.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi fans can recreate the epic Lightsaber battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in Emperor Palpatine’s throne room with this Death Star Final Duel (75291) building toy.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star final duel set comes with 5 LEGO minifigures – Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and Emperor Palpatine with Lightsabers, plus 2 Imperial Royal Guards with force pikes, to inspire battle action.
- The throne room folds out for easy play and has lots of fun features including a LEGO® minifigure Force-jump function, collapsing stairs and bridge, rotating throne and a reactor shaft.
- This 775-piece Death Star construction kit offers a challenging and rewarding build for kids aged 9+. It makes an ideal birthday present or holiday gift and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets.
- This buildable Death Star playset measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 8.5” (22cm) long and 12.5” (31cm) wide. Use the code in the building instructions to unlock a character in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed with this awesome kids’ building toy – it’s built purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by children’s imaginations so the fun, creative play never stops.
- Thinking of buying this action-packed Star Wars™ set for someone new to LEGO® construction? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they will be building with Jedi-like confidence in no time.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are great fun for kids (and adult fans) who can recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own original galactic adventures or simply display these awesome construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards so they are robust, connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Death Star construction playset meets the highest safety and quality standards on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Death star final duel 2020TBayes24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this set i missed out on the 75093 death star final duel in 2015 as it was so popular and then soared up in price on ebay so i am really glad that the set has been rereleased with updated pieces i also really love the new Darth Vader absolutely love the arm printing on him now thats what i call a Darth Vader minifigure i love the collapsing stairs and the collapsible bridge i love how you can extend the set as well it has so many play features good set for such an important duel father vs son well done lego for such a brilliant set if you are a star wars fan and you missed out on the 2015 one pick this one up because you definitely don’t want to miss out on it againPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 10 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love my new Death Star Final Duel Lego set!Mishaj28 |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this Lego set a few weeks ago and my son love's it! It was kind of difficult to build just because of all the pieces, yet well worth it. This is a toy that will keep yourself or little one's occupied. I would recommend to anyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!BriG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSuper easy to build and looks great! I’m currently building it, but I love it. It’s not much different from the 2015 set, but the few changes (plus the price being the same or less) makes the set worth it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely LOVED building the Death Star™ Final Duel with my daughter! I actually picked it out for my son who is a die-hard Star Wars fan, but he has a brain injury that causes him to not be able to build with me, so we built it for him. It was easy to understand the directions as they happen to be one-by-one directions for all ages in the book that comes with it. I thought that it would have been better to have all the pieces per part in their own small bags instead of combined throughout the bags, but I was able to find what I was needing. I also loved the tool that came with it to help remove pieces from one another.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Death Star™ Final Duel