Feel the power of the dark side with Darth Vader™! This buildable LEGO® version of iconic Sith Lord Vader has all the details you’d expect, including fully posable limbs, black armoured suit, fabric cape and a buildable red Lightsaber. Harness the power of the dark side and prepare for intense action play!
- Features fully posable limbs, black armoured suit, fabric cape and a buildable red Lightsaber
- Grab your Lightsaber and prepare for intense battle!
- Feel the power of the dark side!
- Pose Lord Vader like never before
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay the final epic battle of Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi with 75110 Luke Skywalker (sold separately)
- Stands over 11” (28cm) tall
- January 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love this one so much!legonoob |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this build of Darth Vader a lot. His relative height to Rey (if they ever met) is well reflected and it is amazing. Also, I found an easy fix to the cape problem: Make sure you fold the top of the cap down toward the neck before locking the last piece in (see photo). That way would keep it in place.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- September 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0STAR WARS Darth Wader Purchase ReviewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this guy the day it was delivered at the local LEGO store, pretty much awaiting it every day. The first thing that should bring an attention is his very well made head-piece, which really closely ressembles the head of a movie Darth Vader. His legs contain some parts I have never seen before. His torso also contains a few interesting parts, some of which have their proper imprinting (so no stickers). Aside from original parts, most of Vader's armor is made from Hero Factory - Invasion from Below vehicle parts. He also comes with a cape, which fits his tail. His limbs are very well made, but some of them have somewhat limited movement, notably 'hips'. Overall, these problems are really minor and 'ready for action' figurine looks awesome. Definitely worth the buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- October 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Force is Strong with This OneI would recommend this to a friend!There seems to be a bit of debate about these Star Wars build-able figures, but I think whether you like them or not they are very clever and well designed. The Darth Vader build-able figure is a very fun build. It's not 'normal' Lego, and is in the same area as Lego Chima. The build isn't too complicated and the instructions are clear and easy to follow. Once built the Sith Lord is very impressive and very imposing. The detailing is truly excellent, from his movie accurate head mould to the cape and red lightsaber, everything looks great. The proportions may seem a little odd - the head does look a bit small for the shoulders, but after a while you get used to it and it's not as noticeable. Many of the pieces are printed, including a piece that represents Vader's life support system. The cape is strong felt and the lightsaber is made from a rubbery plastic which means it's very durable for play. One of the great things about this model is the pose-ability of it. So many of the pieces are movable and posable. From the head, to the arms, legs and feet, and you can pose Vader in almost any position you want. This makes for fun role-playing and the ability to display Darth Vader in a pose of your choice. This model would make either a great display piece or would be super fun to play with as the possible Star Wars scenes you could re-create are countless. This is an awesome set and one I would recommend to any Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- November 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUILDING a bigger empireI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is THE best build-able action figure type thing ever. It looks awesome and is extremely fun to build. It's very easy to pose the figure however due to the torso being the main and heaviest part, it tends to fall over. But since it's so easy to pose this isn't much of a problem. Simply move the legs in any direction to make the Vader come to life! Pros: The pieces (especially the head) The lightsaber- I love the different ways Vader can hold the saber Stickers- There aren't any! All printed parts! Cons: The torso being so heavy Kinda small/skinny legs- makes it hard(er) to pose This is one of my favourite Star Wars sets including the Death Star (That's how good it is).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™