Crossbones’ Hazard HeistMarvel
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over $85*Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Intercept Crossbones' escape truck with Falcon's detachable Redwing drone and Black Widow's bike. The armored truck features a removable roof with 2 stud shooters and storage container for the stolen toxic case element. Remove the roof and place it on the ground to create a gun station. Activate the explode function to release the case element and attach it to the drone to save the day. Includes 3 minifigures: Crossbones, Black Widow and Falcon.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Crossbones, Black Widow and Falcon.
- Crossbones’ escape truck features big wheels, a removable roof with 2 stud shooters and handlebars for a minifigure to hold, rear storage space with explode function, storage container, toxic case element, plus Crossbones decoration.
- Remove the escape truck’s roof and use it on the ground as a gun station.
- Detach the Redwing drone from Falcon’s back and use its clip to pick up the biohazard case element.
- Do wheelies on Black Widow’s bike which includes a baton holder.
- Weapons include Crossbones’ fire gun with a translucent fire element, Falcon’s 2 guns and Black Widow’s 2 batons.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Crossbones’ escape truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Redwing drone measures over 1” (3cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Black Widow’s bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- February 26th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good for the MinifiesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCrossbones' Hazard Heist is overall a decent set. The truck itself has a standard build for a car with a few slight modifications in the back for the function to knock off the containers, but is really basic and VERY asymmetrical to the point of looking cluttered. In all i give it a 3 out of 5. The minifigs are the real reason for the set. This is the first set to include an MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) Falcon and Crossbones, and so far the cheapest way two get Black Widow. Falcon is my favorite out of them, and the inclusion of Redwing is a nice touch. All in all this set gets a 4 out of 5Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- April 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!I thought this was a great set for the fact that there is an exclusive Falcon and Crossbones minifigure. I think it was well worth the twenty bucks since it came with a motorcycle and car. Pros -------- Crossbones Falcon Motorcycle Suitcase brick Crossbones' two guns Cons -------- Haven't seen the movie so can't make comparison between reality and lego STICKERS!!!!!! I don't do well with stickers... I think Black Widows hair makes for tight fit to see the face. Black Widow only has smirk and smile face, no fight or Grrrr face. Other than those, I can't think of much else, the car build is fantastic I love the use of window panes throughout..Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- May 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"Say thank you to the bird"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor this set, I'll be going over the basic of the set, the builds, the minifigures, the accuracy of the build, and the pros and cons. The basics: The basics of the set are simple, it comes with one vehicle which belongs to Crossbones himself, it also comes with a small avengers motorcycle with a handle bar for Black Widows weapon. This set comes with three minifigures: Black Widow, Falcon, Redwing, and Crossbones. The weapons include one flame thrower, 2 blue Lightsaber hilts, and two guns. The Builds: The builds of the set are extremely easy, it includes a simple made drone that belongs to falcon, it comes with two flick missiles (Thought you aren't supposed to flick them) and a holder (For which I think is the tail or the eye?) For the car, its a mix-matched vehicle that seems to be made in a rush, the vehicle has a function in the back that spills two crates of radioactivity and two flick missiles on the top. The motorbike that Black Widow uses is also simple, only being about 5 pieces put onto each other. Accuracy: The build is unfortunately, not as accurate as I hoped. The car that Crossbones used is completely different in the movie, as is the bike that Black Widow uses. Minifigures: Black Widow 4/4 She is the same as in AoU but still an amazing figure. I thought I was going to be extremely disappointed with her hair piece thinking it would be flimsy and poorly made, but I was wrong. The hair piece fits amazing and had no trouble with it so far. For the torso its amazing as well, fits perfectly with the suit she wears in the movie, along with her pants Crossbones: 5/5 One of my favorites of the Civil War line, his face fits really well, its not extremely accurate but looks good on him, and his torso as well. Making it seem mismatched (Like his car) and out of place, but still works well. His pants are alright plain and I wouldn't ask for anything more. Falcon: 3/5 I was excited for him, but a bit disappointed that his hair was not that I expected, I would've also asked for a face without the goggles so I could maybe represent the film in which he was dressed normally. The wings and the torso are done well, but I would've rather had him with printed legs. Pros -Cheap Black Widow -Nice vehicle for MOCS -Two new minifigures -Nice avengers bike Cons -Poor hair for Falcon -Inaccurate builds -So many stickers. Overall this set is given an 8/10, here's a better diagram of it. Redwing: 5/5 Black Widow: 4/5 Crossbones: 5/5 Falcon: 3/5 Crossbones Car: 5/5 Motorcycle: 4/5 Hope my view helped and even though I was tough on it, still an amazing set! (The pictures are from my own custom lego superhero battle, the car should be in the right corner.)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- June 16th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The not-so-accurate truck is a great set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe truck looks very good. It isn't accurate with the movie at all, which is a bit bad. The truck does look childish, but I think that it isn't that bad. The minifigures in the set are great; Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanoff hasn't changed since last year, which isn't bad. It's a cheap way to get her. Falcon, aka Sam Wilson, has got a total makeover. I love it! The big wing piece is great! You can't fold them, which is annoying. Then last, Crossbones, aka Brock Rumlow, is a great fig. I like that they included a mouthpiece. The motorcycle of Black Widow isn't that special, but it does hold a great sticker with the Avengers Logo on it. The drone thing of Falcon is too big, I think. When you put it on his back it does't look so good. Overall this is a good set for kids, collectors... A great set for all ages!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist