Prince Charming has invited Cinderella to a romantic royal ball! Play with Lucifer the naughty cat and with Bruno the frisky dog. Explore all the different rooms at the Castle and find the key that unlocks the treasure chest with all the jewels. Romance is in the air as Cinderella and Prince Charming enjoy their first turn around the dance floor and a cozy moment in front of the fireplace. Just make sure Cinderella leaves the Castle before the big clock strikes 12 and the magical spell wears off. And remember to leave behind her famous glass slipper on the stairs outside so the Prince can find her again! Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Cinderella and Prince Charming mini-doll figures, plus Lucifer the cat and Bruno the dog.Building Instructions
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Cinderella and Prince Charming, plus Lucifer the cat and Bruno the dog
- Features tall towers, flags, throne, clock, bedroom for Cinderella, beds for Lucifer and Bruno, outdoor eating area, river, bridge, flowers and a swing
- Accessories include Cinderella’s enchanted shoe, a hidden love letter, tiara, 5 heart-shaped diamonds, treasure chest and key for the door, a lipstick and a brush
- Also includes a bone for Bruno and a bowl with milk for Lucifer the cat
- Help Cinderella get ready in the bedroom
- Discover the hidden love letter under her bed
- Take a romantic walk over the bridge and give Cinderella a push on the swing
- Feed Lucifer and Bruno and tuck them into their beds
- Cinderella’s Romantic Castle measures over 11” (30cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- January 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CrimsonThorne | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the best Disney princess set currently out, I love all the little interior details, especially the fireplace and the bookshelf with the hidden key behind it. Now I just need to get Cinderella's Carriage.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cinderella's Romantic Castle
- June 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very goodRubyIsabella | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPretty easy, very good. different for every level of builder but i found it fairly simple!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 42 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cinderella's Romantic Castle
- January 26th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Special Set!JesusSaves1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWow, after first seeing pictures of this set, I knew my daughters would like it a lot. They're all into the princess theme and this fits perfectly with that. After looking at all the various new Disney Lego sets coming out I knew this one would be the best and it sure does not disappoint. For the money I thought this had the most "bang for the buck" compared to the others. (It doesn't hurt when you also get to use your VIP credits toward it either) :-) Anyway, there is a lot here to like. Here's the pros: 1. the variety of color is amazing, the various colors make it very attractive and fits with the theme nicely 2. the design / architecture of the castle is very nice - various rooms, balconies, corridors, nooks & cranies, and topped off (literally) with the many cones at the top all attribute to it looking like a splendid castle. The flags also add a wonderful touch to "top" it off. 3. the details within each room are well done. Fireplace, sofa/chair, bed with letter!, bathroom gear, treasure chest w/various jewels, kitty cove, torches, other various gear- lipstick, brush, milk for kitty, a key 4. One of my favorites is the long walkway for Cinderella and her Prince with the spinning floor piece is great. The bridge, which is a part of this, goes across the front mote is fantastic along with the white fence and flowers. It is all really well done, nothing to complain about here. There is a cool doggie house too! 5. The extra swing set with tree on the side for one, and the other with a table and fabulously done white chairs is a very nice addition. It helps to round off the set as a whole for a little "extra" to go with the castle on the side. A princess may want to have a walk in the nearby forest and sit down for a cup of tea or/and an afternoon of fresh air on the swing set. Now, lets get to the CONS of this set: NOT! J/K! Psych! Actually, none here at all. Not one. So, my daughters really like this set, they really like the minifigures and altogether it is delightful. We highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cinderella's Romantic Castle
- January 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Colorful and educative for girlsIvanka | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI got this as a gift for my baby-sister on her 7. She was so happy about it. She is one of those kids that will do all the work by themselves and it took her a while to put this together, but the instructions are awesome, the Prince and Cinderella are wonderful, everything was in place and the quality is amazing. I would not mind to have one for myself. I am very satisfied with this purchase and I am happy how educative it is as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cinderella's Romantic Castle