- Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
Count down to Christmas with this LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 (40426). This building set features evergreen leaf elements, signifying everlasting life, and has illustrated instructions to help create 2 beautiful decorative designs – 1 with a big, buildable red bow, another with 4 brick-built candles representing the 4 weeks of Advent. A fun, seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, it will add festive cheer to any home when hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any other way.Building Instructions
- Count down to Christmas with this customizable LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 set, featuring buildable red bows, 4 brick-built candles, representing the four weeks of Advent, plus leaf and berry elements.
- A seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, this 510-piece set is great for solo building or sharing the fun with family and friends. It can be hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any way the builder chooses.
- The Advent wreath measures over 9” (25cm) in diameter. The buildable candles measure over 3” (8cm) at full height but can be adjusted to smaller sizes to replicate the burning of a real candle.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
77% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- November 17th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Be very careful!DaveG1369 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfAfter building the wreath and getting ready to hang it, so some reason it kept falling apart! Various sections would not stay connected at all, till finally the entire piece came down and parts went everywhere!! several went into the floor vents, other went under the couch..just a total mess. So needless to say, I am now stuck with a pile of green lego pieces that will NEVER form a wreath again. If I wanted to fix it, it would cost me about $9-10 in parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- October 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Holly Jolly Christmas SetTheTatge | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is a lot larger than I was expecting, and you really get a lot for your experience. The wreath is beautiful and will display nicely in our family Lego Christmas scene.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- October 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Supernwfilmcityme | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis will be a great decoration for my LEGO room at home!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FUN but the bow....legoisnice | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI made the advent wreath and the I saw the back of it and it had so many builds so I wanted to make a bow and hang with the rope it has and I have to say it was underwhelmingly small! so I made my Owen bow. But besides that it was a fun build and I used some of the extra grass pieces. anyway nuff about mine it was very fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1