- Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
Count down to Christmas with this LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 (40426). This building set features evergreen leaf elements, signifying everlasting life, and has illustrated instructions to help create 2 beautiful decorative designs – 1 with a big, buildable red bow, another with 4 brick-built candles representing the 4 weeks of Advent. A fun, seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, it will add festive cheer to any home when hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any other way.Building Instructions
- Count down to Christmas with this customizable LEGO® Iconic Christmas Wreath 2-in-1 set, featuring buildable red bows, 4 brick-built candles, representing the four weeks of Advent, plus leaf and berry elements.
- A seasonal gift for ages 9 and up, this 510-piece set is great for solo building or sharing the fun with family and friends. It can be hung on a wall, used as a table decoration or displayed any way the builder chooses.
- The Advent wreath measures over 9” (25cm) in diameter. The buildable candles measure over 3” (8cm) at full height but can be adjusted to smaller sizes to replicate the burning of a real candle.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
69% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- October 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Holiday projectBicyclenut58 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this in one of my lego emails (from my subscriptions). It looked nice and was also a 2 in 1 so I could use it in 2 different situations (I did the wreath). The build was relatively easy and quick. I have parkinsons with (at times) bad hand tremors. When my tremors were getting the better of me, I just walk away and come back to it when they calm down. That is the reason I said this was medium difficulty because with the tremors at times I end up knocking some of the smaller pieces off, and/or unable to line up the smaller pieces. Often times (in any of my builds) I am repeating steps because I've knocked pieces off. I like the way the finished build looks (so does my wife) and have added lights to it. Can't wait to display this in the window to go along with my other Christmas decorating endeavors.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another lovely holiday set!Snaillady2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have been investing in holiday sets (Brickheadz, towns, advent calendars) for a few years now and was excited to see a wreath come out. Love the box as it is big enough to hold the built wreath, but even better was when a friend sent me a video of a holiday card idea for cats (we're a cat family). What could I do but combine our love of Lego + cats? It was a fun Sunday putting together the wreath and then coaxing our four cats for portraits, but we have a memorable holiday card for 2020. Even if our old man (the orange tabby) didn't totally cooperate!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- November 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful, But DelicateAprilAFOL | 55-64Purchased for: SelfI built the hanging wreath variant. Most experienced builders already know the greenery pieces that are used to cover this wreath don't lock as tightly together as Lego bricks do, so it should come as no surprise that they pop off / fall off the wreath VERY easily. Same is true of the red and white accent balls. It may not be as big a problem for those who build the tabletop version. This piece is definitely for use indoors only, and only in a location where it won't be touched or even get any strong bumps or vibrations. I wish it were more sturdy; I'll worry about pieces falling off of it all holiday season long. ='/Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kirks | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build , looks amazing on the wall with some additional lightsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Christmas Wreath 2-in-1