Recreate Chicago’s blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red, and is finished with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the Chicago skyline!
- Includes Willis Tower, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The skyline is over 7” high, 8” wide and 1” deep
- 444 pieces – For boys and girls over 12 years old
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I was overdue for another visit anyway!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great set for the Architecture line! In a city where picking the buildings to include would be nearly impossible, they've done a great job of recreating these. Chicago's a blast and this set reminds me of roaming around downtown the first few times I visited. Glad they included the bridge - It was crossing that bridge I first had to stop and take a picture of the beautiful view!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago
- January 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful ChicagoTheOblongBox | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is another great addition to the Lego Architecture series. I actually had no interest in this set to begin with because I didn't find the Chicago skyline to be all that amazing or remarkable, but the beauty of this set when I saw it on display is what won me over. I'm glad I bought it. It was a lot of fun to build and it will make a great decoration for my apartment. I like that it doesn't look like a toy. It looks more like an art piece. I recommend the Lego Architecture series to all adults who want to experience the fun of Legos. I have previously built the Arc De Triomphe and UN Headquarters from the Lego Architecture series. I felt like this was a quicker build than those two. The only thing that could be improved upon here is the instructions. There is too much black at the beginning of the building process for this piece. It's very hard to discern where to put the pieces together from the instruction booklet because a lot of it looks the same due to being the same color. Other than that, I love it.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago
- December 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Chicago Tributekuribo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had fun building this product. I took my time since I was reading all of the interesting facts in the booklet. My only problem would be that it was hard to distinguish the black and grey pieces in the booklet at times because it is printed on a darker background.December 12, 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry you had some difficulty distinguishing colors in the building instructions. I'm going to pass your feedback on to our design team.Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chicago
- November 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyable!MasterAnimatedEars | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is MY first LEGO set just for me. I've helped my son through the years and my grandson recently with their LEGO sets but it's nice to have one only for me - selfish! I lived in Chicago for a year so it has been lovely reminiscing as I've constructed the set. It's not been too challenging and it has encouraged me to get more from the Architecture series. Next up is the Guggenheim.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago