Build a display model of the stylish Caterham Seven 620R in LEGO® bricks. Packed with authentic details, it features a removable nose cone, engine and engine cover, and an opening boot containing axle stands. An ideal gift for LEGO fans and car enthusiasts with a love of classic sports cars.
- Features a removable nose cone, engine and engine cover, and an opening boot containing four axle stands.
- Build and display an authentic replica of the Caterham Seven 620R sports car in LEGO® bricks.
- Place the car on the axle stands to remove the wheels like a mechanic.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Seven 620R.
- This set includes over 770 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice build lacking in EngineeringAndy26 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found this set to be really fun to build. The set is very nice to look at but is not one to play with. Like all reviews I thought the nose piece could have been attached better. The rear trunk lid did not connect to anything but simply sat on the back of the car. Last complaint was the dash and steering column. I didn't like that it moved on the pivot point. Other than those points I really liked the building experience. This is a model that you can just turn off your brain and enjoy the build experience. Like I said previously aesthetically this build looks incredible. I have driven and ridden in one of these vehicles and the creator did a great job portraying this iconic race car.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Caterham Seven 620R
- April 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent, buy it!Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the colours, it was a pleasure to build and the detail is amazing. The instructions are easy to follow and the parts come in numbered bags. I'm a man of few words so I'm not going to witter on for ages. Thoroughly recommended.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Caterham Seven 620R
- October 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunAdfleshner | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first official Lego build outside of building little things in the Lego store in close to 10 years. I bought this because I loved Legos as a kid and I would love to get back into Legos. It was the most fun I have had doing something in a really long time. I had tons of fun building the caterham. Now I want to buy and build more .Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Caterham Seven 620R
- October 16th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but flawedTankerbell | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe instructions are good, and there are a few really neat techniques I hadn't see before. I also greatly appreciated that there were no stickers; all the pieces with designs are printed. The final set is attractive, but also surprising fragile, even taking into account that it was made for showing off instead of play. There hasn't been a single time where pieces didn't fall off when I picked the model up. Just touching the front of the car is enough to make it detach, which is so unusual compared to the other sets I've built that I actually went back through the instructions to make sure I hadn't made a mistake somewhere. The Caterham isn't a bad set, but it doesn't meet Lego's usual standards of quality.October 17, 2017Nicholas, Customer ServiceHello, I'm sorry to hear about this trouble with your LEGO® 21307 Caterham Seven! We appreciate hearing your feedback, both good and bad. Some tips to make any set as stable as possible include making sure the pieces are tightly snapped together throughout the build, and that everything has been put in the correct place. If you have any other issues with parts staying together though, please feel free to reach out to our customer service teams: www.LEGO.com/service.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Caterham Seven 620R