Gather the family for build-and-play funBuild every child’s favorite fairground ride—the carousel!
Packed with delightful features like moving animals and a spinning platform!Build every child’s favorite fairground ride—the carousel!
Turn the crank to see the animals move up and down as the carousel rotates
Upgrade to Power Functions
Motorize the Carousel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
Two-level deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail
Five buildable animal rides!Beautifully detailed menagerie includes a frog, elephant, swan, ﬂamingo and tiger.
Includes 7 LEGO® miniﬁguresMom, boy, girl, ride operator, dad, grandmother and granddaughter.
Motorize your Carousel and expand your collection!
Experience the majestic Carousel with a wealth of delightful features, including a large textile canopy, ornate reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, and a 2-tier deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals. Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates. This delightful LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. Upgrade with LEGO Power Functions for fully motorized operation. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a ride operator, mom, dad, boy, girl, grandmother and a granddaughter.
- The Carousel features a large textile canopy, ornate, reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, 2-level deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals: an elephant, tiger, flamingo and a frog.
- Also features a sturdy, buildable base for easy transportation.
- Buy your ticket at the booth, take the stairs to the boarding platform and choose your favorite animal ride.
- Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates.
- Enjoy an ice cream, candy or a delicious hot dog as you watch the whirling carousel.
- Accessory elements include a camera, ice cream, candy and a hot dog in a bun.
- This set includes more than 2,660 pieces.
- New-for-June-2017 decorated elements include printed tickets and printed storybook tiles.
- Includes lots of molded golden elements, reflective golden labels and medium-blue/dark-blue elements.
- Motorize the Carousel with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Collect and build an entire fairground with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10247 Ferris Wheel.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build, Beautiful DesignKYLegoFan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I had a great time building the Carousel. It was challenging at times, which is always welcome, and the design of the animals was fantastic. No matter which model you're putting together, it's always fascinating watching it all come together but especially so this one with the multiple moving parts. I recommend getting the battery pack and motor as well. While it's fun and satisfying to turn it manually, the speed of the motor lets you really sit back and appreciate the movement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel
- June 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego 10257 CarouselNoomeister | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoyed putting this together. Found some parts challenging\frustrating due to the detail and number of pieces such as the carousel floor. When adding items together struggled with the model collapsing in, however it added to the sense of achievement once it was complete. Found the thought of this design amazing, particularly th detail such as the movement of the frog legs. 10\10 for the design crew on this set! Great piece to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel
- May 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MERRY GO ROUNDtaffy | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat product counted all the parts. BAG (1) 532 parts BAG (2) 517 parts BAG (3) 510 parts BAG (4) 424 parts BAG (5) 687 parts TOTAL 2,670.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Carousel
- July 30th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful expect base needs internal reinforcementjmhmaine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI built this for my two sons who, like me, are huge Lego fans. They have all the Amusement Park theme items, including the new rollercoaster. We have two large tables step up as a Lego Amusement Park -- this is great addition to other sets. Like others, my annoyance is the base comes apart too easily. And when it does, you have to take half of it apart to fix internally. After fixing it 3 times (about 20 to 30 minutes each time), I figured out the cause and a found a solution. I've included pictures, basically on page 163 you want to use larger plates, in more locations to keep the base together. Where it says 4x 2X2 plate, you want to replace the lower red 2x2 place with a single plate that is 4 knobs high. With extra pieces I had, I used both a 4x4 for one section, and an 8x2 + 1x4 (for side support). If you have them I would recommend using 6 or 8 4x4 plates spaced out. You might be able to use it on all 12 points, but I was concerned it could cause a jam. After my fix, it has been used dozens of times over the last 4 months (with power functions) and it is still together!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Carousel