Issue orders to the troops with buildable and highly posable Captain Phasma. Featuring a spring-loaded shooter with extra ammunition, holster, metallic-look armor and a special real cloth cape with red trim, this First Order commander is ready for combat.
- Buildable and highly posable Captain Phasma figure features a spring-loaded shooter with extra ammunition, holster, metallic-look armor and a special real cloth cape with red trim.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting combat scenes with this iconic character from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Figure stands over 10” (26cm) tall.
- January 7th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not silver but grayo0Maikeru0o | 25-34Purchased for: SelfPicked this up from the Lego store by Irving Plaza in NYC. The image on the box shows the figure with silver armor and so do the images online but it is actually just gray. Captain Phasma is a chrome/silver color in the movie so this is disappointingJanuary 20, 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry that the color scheme was not what you expected. Most of the elements in this set are actually Silver Metallic but i am suspecting you were hoping for chrome. I am sorry for this confusion.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Captain Phasma™
- January 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'You Are Making a Big Mistake'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Captain Phasma striding onto screen in her chrome armour, red-edged black cape and silver blaster. This figure does a good job in capturing Phasma's character. The build is easy, enjoyable and the finished model looks great. All of Captain Phasma's proportions are good. Phasma's helmet is extremely detailed, including all the little scratches and dents, and is very movie accurate. Phasma's armour is awesome, with great detail and is finished off perfectly with the black cape with red-edging. The only problem is that Phasma's armour isn't silver - it's grey. The photo makes her armour look silver but in real life it's shiny grey. It doesn't detract from the overall figure but it is a shame that Lego didn't make the armour silver. Phasma's pose-ability is awesome and is perfect for use in role-play or for being able to display the figure in any position you want. The figure is robust and would stand up to plenty of role-play and Phasma's blaster can shoot a 'laser' which is a fun little play feature. This is a good build-able figure, although not the best in the range, and I think it would be a 'big mistake' not to add Captain Phasma to any Force Awakens collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Phasma™
- May 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Present Your Weapon For Inspection!TheFitOne | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first and only buildable Lego action figure I have purchased. None of the others llike Bionicle, Hero Factory and even Star Wars have gotten my attention, until I saw this beauty on display. This is a great looking figure! The helmet detail is superb, the cape is wonderful and the blaster is cool. The chest armor is also nice. The feet are disappointing in their proportions, but I understand they are made that way to help with stability. The silver grey peg to hold the BLACK cape is a head scratcher, but I found a black peg in my parts to fix that problem. Now, the color... Lots of complaints about this figure not being chrome. Yes, the real character is a very shiny silver, almost chrome. However, having some Lego minifigure lightsaber handles finished in chrome, I can tell you the chrome wears off eventually. The silver grey used on this Captain Phasma figure is a very acceptable compromise, and I think it looks good. In the movie, Phasma is usually seen in dark places (star destroyer bridge, the village at night, starkiller base hallways), so she has a dark, shadowy look to her. I really enjoy having this figure on display, I think I will add two First Order Stormtroopers to complement her.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Phasma™
- September 4th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Aaaaaaaaand into the Trash Compactor!!!!VaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self"FN-2187, submit your blaster for inspection." The not-as-epic-as-she-originally-appeared "chrome stormtrooper" Captain Phasma has made it into buildable figure form. Portrayed by actress Gwendoline Christie in the film, how well does this CCBS figure rate? One thing I can't quite stand about buildable figures is the PRICE! If you read my review on the 75113 Rey figure you know I also mentioned the price, which was 17.8 cents per piece. I said, since the pieces in CCBS figures were generally bigger than the typical Lego piece, 15 cents per piece would be okay. And then I met Captain Phasma, at 24.3 cents per piece... I hate to say it, but she is SERIOUSLY overpriced. On second thought, Rey has quite good value for the price per piece...? Okay, but the other aspects of the set are quite good. Phasma stands tall and imposing, like Kylo Ren. Her metallic silver armor is cool. Chrome would be interesting, but the detailing would not be as apparent and I am not a fan of chrome, as my 2013 Count Dooku chrome lightsaber hilt is peeling at the gripped part to reveal a light grey. Her blaster is quite awesome, and it "WOW"-ed me when they incorporated the normal spring loaded shooter brick into the blaster mould. I actually expected another piece. Her helmet's detail is excellent, and I'm glad the back of her legs has armor as well. Her cape is a bit troublesome in play, and uses a metallic silver bulb piece to hold it there, which is odd. Otherwise, the figure is good. PROS: +Great metallic color +Good blaster +Stands tall CONS: -Disturbingly overpriced -Cape kinda gets in the way Build: 14/20 Play experience: 16/20 Part selection: 19/20 Price: 1/20 Display: 17/20 TOTAL: 67/20Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Captain Phasma™