Team up with Captain Marvel and Nick Fury to save Goose the cat from Talos in LEGO® Marvel 76127 Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack. This action-packed construction toy features Nick Fury’s Quinjet with an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters that each shoot 4 missiles at once, and an opening rear compartment with space for Goose. This popular toy building set for kids includes 3 minifigures with weapons to recreate exciting scenes from the Captain Marvel movie and for endless imaginative play.
- This Captain Marvel toy building set includes 3 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Talos, plus a Goose the cat LEGO® figure.
- The LEGO® Marvel collectible Quinjet features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters and an opening rear compartment with space for the cat.
- Fire 4 missiles at once with each of this LEGO® Marvel model's flick-missile shooters.
- Superhero toy weapons includes Captain Marvel's power energy elements and Talos’s stud shooter.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Captain Marvel movie with this action-packed superhero playset.
- Quinjet measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Captain Marvel sticks the superhero landingRJorca22 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!As the only set released with the 2019 film Captain Marvel it is a must have for any Lego & Marvel fan ! Great medium size build, which took under a hour to complete. Good figures from the film, with plenty of details. Captain Marvel will be joining the ranks of her fellow Lego Avengers on my shelf :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bigger than I thoughtBrickvengersAssemble | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter collecting the Lego Star Wars sets for a while, I thought I would mix it up a bit and bought this set and the new helicarrier. I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the jet and couldn’t help but think it was a lot bigger and better value than a Lego Star Wars set of similar price. The build was simple enough, and wasn’t too repetitive. The only issue I had was that there were a lot of stickers in my opinion- which if applied incorrectly could have ruined the set, although this may just be the way Lego marvel works. Overall it was a excellent value for money- would recommendPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- January 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Captain Marvel - Nobel Warrior HeroWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a collector of Marvel sets and the ones that come directly for the movies are ALWAYS the best. They are normally hard to find once the movie comes out, so I suggest to any collector to pick up "Captain Marvel and the Skrull Attack". It appears this might be the only Lego set for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Breakdown 1. Mini-figures -- Grade B+ Captain Marvel is great with her blue outfit. Would have been OK with her green Kree outfit too. The one disappointment was no mohawk headgear. That would have pushed the grade up to an A+. Maybe in a future set for Avengers - Endgame. The young Nick Fury is cool. Talos is good with his phaser. Great to top off the figures with Goose. 2. Prototype Quinjet -- Grade B+ A solid jet that is clearly an early version of the Quinjet. I wish it was a little bigger to fit two figures in the cockpit. But overall a great build with history. OVERALL -- Grade A- You can't beat the price of this set that I believe will be a hot one with the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Lego seems to just do one set for the solo Marvel movies and then multiple sets for the Avenger movies. I think that is why this set will be very valuable and desired by collectors.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- June 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A pretty good set.Omegaflowey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used to completely hate this set, but I soon grew warm towards it, and eventually bought it. The minifigures are all excellent and this was my first time getting the power blast piece. The set itself is excellent as well. I would recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack