Team up with Captain Marvel and Nick Fury to save Goose the cat from Talos in LEGO® Marvel 76127 Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack. This action-packed construction toy features Nick Fury’s Quinjet with an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters that each shoot 4 missiles at once, and an opening rear compartment with space for Goose. This popular toy building set for kids includes 3 minifigures with weapons to recreate exciting scenes from the Captain Marvel movie and for endless imaginative play.
- This Captain Marvel toy building set includes 3 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Talos, plus a Goose the cat LEGO® figure.
- The LEGO® Marvel collectible Quinjet features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters and an opening rear compartment with space for the cat.
- Fire 4 missiles at once with each of this LEGO® Marvel model's flick-missile shooters.
- Superhero toy weapons includes Captain Marvel's power energy elements and Talos’s stud shooter.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Captain Marvel movie with this action-packed superhero playset.
- Quinjet measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Captain Marvel sticks the superhero landingRJorca22 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!As the only set released with the 2019 film Captain Marvel it is a must have for any Lego & Marvel fan ! Great medium size build, which took under a hour to complete. Good figures from the film, with plenty of details. Captain Marvel will be joining the ranks of her fellow Lego Avengers on my shelf :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- January 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Captain Marvel - Nobel Warrior HeroWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a collector of Marvel sets and the ones that come directly for the movies are ALWAYS the best. They are normally hard to find once the movie comes out, so I suggest to any collector to pick up "Captain Marvel and the Skrull Attack". It appears this might be the only Lego set for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Breakdown 1. Mini-figures -- Grade B+ Captain Marvel is great with her blue outfit. Would have been OK with her green Kree outfit too. The one disappointment was no mohawk headgear. That would have pushed the grade up to an A+. Maybe in a future set for Avengers - Endgame. The young Nick Fury is cool. Talos is good with his phaser. Great to top off the figures with Goose. 2. Prototype Quinjet -- Grade B+ A solid jet that is clearly an early version of the Quinjet. I wish it was a little bigger to fit two figures in the cockpit. But overall a great build with history. OVERALL -- Grade A- You can't beat the price of this set that I believe will be a hot one with the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Lego seems to just do one set for the solo Marvel movies and then multiple sets for the Avenger movies. I think that is why this set will be very valuable and desired by collectors.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bigger than I thoughtBrickvengersAssemble | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter collecting the Lego Star Wars sets for a while, I thought I would mix it up a bit and bought this set and the new helicarrier. I was pleasantly surprised with the size of the jet and couldn’t help but think it was a lot bigger and better value than a Lego Star Wars set of similar price. The build was simple enough, and wasn’t too repetitive. The only issue I had was that there were a lot of stickers in my opinion- which if applied incorrectly could have ruined the set, although this may just be the way Lego marvel works. Overall it was a excellent value for money- would recommendPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- January 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Marvellouslegitkhajiit | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice little set, with a model that looks good on display alongside other sets. The figures are a bit underwhelming, and I'm disappointed Captain Marvel herself didn't get a better figure. She should have gotten at least leg printing and maybe arm printing. I'm hopeful they improve her in the future. Nick Fury is fine, and looks pretty much perfect from what we've seen. Talos is very odd. I feel like he's missing leg printing, printing on his head, and also a cloth cloak piece. He looks very little like his onscreen counterpart. However, this is a very fun set and was an enjoyable build. I am disappointed with how poorly packaged the set was, with the sticker sheet arriving all crinkled up and very poorly protected. When there's 12+ stickers in a set, it should be packaged like they are in large collector sets - with it inside a separate bit of packaging.January 23, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the sticker sheet. If you need a replacement, our brick experts are here to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack