Ms. Marvel is on a mission to help retrieve Captain America’s shield from Super-Adaptoid, who is shooting back with his Power Blasts. Use her super-extending arms to attach her to the jet, which features movable wings for flying and attack modes, a minifigure cockpit with space for a shield, and dual disc shooters. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Pilot Captain America, Ms. Marvel and Super-Adaptoid.
- Captain America's jet features sweep back wings, dual disc shooters and a minifigure cockpit with shield holder and Captain America logo.
- Attach the Power Blast elements to Super-Adaptoid's hands, then push inwards to fire!
- Extend Ms. Marvel's flexible arms on either side by sliding them through the super torso.
- Push a trigger in the aircraft's tail forward to switch from flying mode into attack mode ,then fire the dual disc shooters at Super-Adaptoid.
- Also includes new-for-spring-2017 Power Blast weapons.
- Accessory elements include three translucent-blue thrusters, Captain America's shield, Super-Adaptoid's wings, Ms. Marvel's big hands and four shooting discs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Captain America's jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide with wings swept back.
- Captain America's jet with wings extended measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide with wings swept forward.
- September 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0We need more classic Avengers sets!Utor17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI liked this wave (also have iron man mighty micros and hulk vs red hulk) and I liked how it goes back to the comics! Cap didn't have a jet in the movies, and one thing i'd like to see in the futures is a different Avengers line up I love (Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Giant Girl, Wolverine, Storm, and Spider-Man) in their fight against Ultron! ( Pls Lego Pls) The build was ok i guess, could have asked for stud shooters if it isn't too much on additional sets. I could have asked for a Ms. Marvel Big Fig or Microfigure, and 'm keeping my eyes pealed for more classic sets.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 32 minsWas this helpful?45Captain America Jet Pursuit
- December 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pilot Capt AmHaus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI give this set a 5 star rating. I feel it has good playability with the neat slider function for the wings and a better way to fire the disc shooters than I have seen on other sets. The minifigs push it over to get the 5th star. I'm not sure if any are exclusive to this set, but I don't have any from other sets. "Pilot Capt Am with brown flight jacket, blue goggles and black hands, Ms Marvel with two faces, wired long arms and big hands, & Super Adaptoid with red wings and power blast hands. Overall a good set worth getting.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain America Jet Pursuit
- January 10th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Kamala KHANTI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas really looking forward to this set, mainly for the minis but was seriously underwhelmed by the minis and the build itself. The price is great for the amount you get but the plane is pretty boring and sticker heavy, nothing exciting about the build at all. The minis are also a bit drab, I was pretty keen to get my hands on Ms Marvel but to be honest she's a bit rubbish, the tube arm is thoughtless and she should have come with a standard set of arms for a switch over. Captain America is great though and his flight jacket is wicked! Best part of the set. Super Adaptoid is ok, nothing special about him, reuse of Falcons wings, would have been nice for a colour change. Overall the set isn't fantastic in my opinion, Cap was the best part but I can't grumble at the price just expected a bit more. Great play value for a kid though with the planes disc launchers and I'd recommend it to a friend mainly for Cap as a collectors mini. Hopefully the other marvel sets have a bit more flavour.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Captain America Jet Pursuit
- May 13th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ok, but could have been greatI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been a Legomaniac for years now and an avid Lego Marvel Fan. Here's the deal... This build is ok; its great for kids and the price isn't that bad. My issue is with the apparent and sudden lack of quality with the recent Marvel sets. With this particular set: The Capt America mini fig just seems cartoonish. He doesn't fit with any of the other Capt America Sets at all. The Ms. Marvel is really kind of cool. I thought it was innovative the way Lego approached this mini fig. However, I would have liked to have seen two versions of her: a normal mini fig version, and her super powers version. The super powers version should have had the long arms and long legs, where the normal version just would have been normal. Super adaptoid, although I'm not very familiar with this character, it stills seems cheap. The legs are standard grey legs, nothing that denotes some special super villain. The red wings were reused from falcon, and the helmet is literally the same helmet as Ironman and Detroit Steel, with a different paint job. The jet is ok, nothing too special except that the disc shooters. Those are cool. I would have liked to have seen a couple of secret compartments on it. Forinstance, a compartment on the bottom that could have held Ms. Marvel. She could drop from there to capture Super Adaptoid. Also a second compartment on the top, behind the cockpit for all of the special little pieces. This seems to be a much more rare detail these days. Overall, not a bad build, I give it 2.5 stars. I would have been willing to pay $25-$30 for the improvements that I talked about.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Captain America Jet Pursuit