Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, 2 storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 firefighters and a grill chef.
- Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and 2 storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
- Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
- Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, 2 helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and 5 buildable fire elements.
- Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
- Burger Bar with sign measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 26th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty nice setC2885 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this set is very nice and an easy build if you’ve been building with Lego for a while. The design of the fire engine is great but I would say that the ‘water cannon’ doesn’t really fit in with the model and I think ruins it a bit. For a young child though the playability of it is excellent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- February 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit is simple and cute, but is a bit off in scale. The kit has some great touches (such as the opening service window) and the overall sharp design. It was easy to assemble with adequate directions.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!FireWife19 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My husband and I loved putting this together. For a smaller set there are a lot of neat elements. The fire on the sign can be knocked down by the pump on the truck. The window on the burger stand slides open to show a whole array of burger making set up inside. The only thing I would change is the light configuration, which we did. We jazzed up the light bar with other red, white, and blue pieces we had left from other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burger Bar Fire Rescue
- March 11th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Missing foodExpertLegoMom | 35-44This was a nice set but the biggest disappointment is that there was no food that came with the set. With it being a burger bar, there should be a burger, fries, drink, etc. This would have made the set more realistic and a better product.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burger Bar Fire Rescue