Gear up for quad-turbocharged action with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of one of the world’s most exclusive hyper cars—the Bugatti Chiron. This vehicle features wheels with rubber tires, a removable windshield plus iconic and realistic details. Test your driving skills with the three included marker cones. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Bugatti Chiron features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield and iconic details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes three marker cones.
- Includes the racing driver’s helmet accessory element.
- Role-play as a mechanic and champion racing driver.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- February 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Nice Car!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!I like this car with the black and blue which makes it look very cool and the design and all makes it look like the real car and I also like the use for the rubber band to make a tail light for the back.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- March 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very likely to be the only Bugatti I ever ownI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set!! Bought as a display piece along with the rest of the speed champions sets to date. Great build, like most sets it's pretty close to looking like the real car. Not too many stickers which I like. Probably could have done with more than just 3 conesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- August 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OK set, but not the best102BigD |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is ok, but it really isn't my most favorite. It really looks good from the back. I think it was so clever to use a rubber band for the rear lights. The front isn't the best looking though. I also don't really like that the driver is in a racing suit, because I just want to put it on the street in my city. The windshield/roof, is really, really low, and it won't fit on properly if you want to swap out the head grear to anything thicker. I'd probably recommend the McLaren 720S instead.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- March 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bravo BugattiI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is another great set put out by the Lego team. It has a great replicated design from the front to the rear and the wheels up. Basic details compliment it well between it's blue front end moving to the black end. The red elastic for tail lights is genius.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron