Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
A fun and imaginative gift with LEGO® purchases over $160, valid 5/16/22-5/30/22 while supplies last.*Learn more
This fun-filled developmental toy is packed with bricks and pieces that encourage toddlers to explore hands-on creativity and imaginative play. Familiar objects stimulate young minds and colorful shapes invite free-building fun, making this LEGO® DUPLO® starter set the perfect way to inspire any young builder. Educational toy for toddlers! Inside the sturdy storage box, you'll find a car with moving wheels, a roof, window, flowers, bread, DUPLO people figures, 1,2,3 numbered bricks… along with an assortment of original bricks in a rainbow of inviting colors. As parents share the joy of combining the bricks and pieces into endless imaginative play possibilities, they experience first-hand their little builder’s precious developmental milestones. Great gifts for preschoolers! DUPLO playsets put open-ended play and self-expression into the hands of budding builders. With colorful, easy-to-hold pieces that excite toddlers' imaginations, they're safe, clean and easy to take wherever you go.
- As they create and play with the toddler-friendly mix of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces, your little builder will develop creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, visual-spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Includes 65 colorful bricks plus familiar pieces to stimulate toddlers' minds, including a car with moving wheels, a roof, window, flowers, bread, DUPLO® people figures and 1-2-3 number-learning bricks.
- As parents and carers join in the fun of combining the bricks and pieces to create endless imaginative toys and play possibilities, they experience their little builder’s precious developmental milestones.
- With safe, colorful, easy-to-handle bricks and pieces, this educational toy for toddlers makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 18 months and up.
- All the captivating colors, shapes, objects, people and numbers are conveniently stored in an attractive LEGO® DUPLO® box. Combine them with other DUPLO sets for even more imaginative fun.
- This building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations – no batteries needed! Hands-on, battery-free toys boost kids’ fine motor and problem-solving skills, and it puts creative control right in their hands.
- Open the storage box and the imaginative play starts right away! A simple guide provides parents and toddlers with inspiration – and, once kids start building, the imaginative pay will never stop!
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets make great gifts for preschoolers. They fuel kids' imaginations, encouraging open-ended play and delivering developmental benefits to toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® starter sets meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are easy for little hands to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to ensure every DUPLO building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
November 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
1st ever duplo purchase
I would recommend this to a friend!I was a little worried my 18 mo son would be too young to put the bricks together without having a wobbly but was pleasantly surprised as I watched him figure out how to click the bricks together to make a super (albeit very unstable) 2x2 brick tower. I continue to enjoy watching him develop his dexterity and imagination most days, and he's still playing with them a month later. Who would have thought a box of plastic would bring so much joy. The car is a particular favourite.November 8, 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServicePlaying is a great way to also learn! Thanks for letting us know your son is enjoying his LEGO® bricks!Play Experience5.0Building Experience5.0Value for Money3.0
Was this helpful?55Brick Box
January 4th, 2022Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
Good intro set
I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this for niece and nephew age 3 & 2. The good: designs are simple, just enough variety (car, window, flower) for intro to building. Comes with a case to store everything with room for extra pieces. The bad: no instructions so kids need some guidance, not enough pieces to make everything in book so if you have child that’s wants to display builds I recommend buying a second setPlay Experience5.0Building Experience4.0Value for Money4.0
Was this helpful?45Brick Box
1 of 1
Shop more like this: