Put down your binoculars and get closer to nature with these intricate LEGO® models of well-known birds! Created by keen gardener and bird enthusiast Thomas Poulsom and selected by LEGO Ideas members, each replica bird hails from a different continent: the Robin from Europe; the Blue Jay from North America; and the Hummingbird from South America. These beautiful and detailed models come with their own presentation stands showing their scientific names, so that you can display your birds for allto enjoy or detach and play as you wish. This set also includes 3 booklets containing lots more information about each of these fascinating species as well as the creator of these amazing models.
- Features 3 models: a Blue Jay, Hummingbird with flower, and a Robin
- Includes a presentation stand for each bird featuring its Latin name
- Enjoy building and rebuilding these intricate models
- Display the birds using their specially designed stands
- Recreate the birds that received over 10,000 votes from LEGO® Ideas members
- Learn more about the species in the booklets provided
- Includes building instructions and information about the creator
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and birds alike
- Blue Jay stands over 7” (18cm) tall on its stand
- Hummingbird stands over 5” (15cm) tall on its stand
- Robin stands over 6” (17cm) tall on its stand
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply beautifulzombiechal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell when I first saw this set in the Lego ideas lineup I knew I wanted this and Therefore bought it straight away in release. I haven't been disappointed except that my favourite in the set has definitely changed. When I first saw the set in images I was most excited about getting the humming bird as I have always found them fascinating however when I came to build them and subsequently display them it is just not as detailed and interesting as the other 2, it does however have the lovely display with the flower which somewhat makes up for the disappointment in the bird itself. All 3 birds are very simple to put together taking less that 30 minutes each but they each use different build techniques and it is fun building in various directions until you can see the bird coming together, the robin is definitely my favourite in terms of detail. All 3 birds have their own gorgeous instruction books with details about the birds, where they are from etc and the books are lovely quality just like the other cusoo/ideas sets. The display stands finish off the birds perfectly as these definitely aren't toys that a child/ afol can play with, they are really just for looking at. They feel a little flimsy on the stands and when putting them up on their shelf I was worried they would just break and fall but they are a lot stronger than they feel. The lovely printed plaque on the front with the birds names finish the set perfectly. I highly recommend these birdsPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Birds
- June 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Please continue this lineTblake710 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childhi i bought this for my autistic brother who absolutely loves birds. he was so excited. he was engaged for hours. then he was talking about them. the bird species and habits and cool little facts about them. i would just like to ask Lego to please please please continue this product line.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Birds
- January 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice SetMax5858 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really nice set. The details on the bluebird and robin are very good, and from a distance, the birds look realistic. The hummingbird looks more boxy than the other two, but having it in flight and adding the flower are a nice touches and kind of balance it out. The stands the birds sit on are kind of plain, and be aware they are not very sturdy. You can turn the birds on their stands, which is nice, but they are a bit wobbly, so you have to be careful when moving them around. Over all, I am impressed with the realistic look and feel of these birds. Each bird has its own assembly book that includes facts and trivia about them. I certainly would by more sets with different birds in them.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45Birds
- January 13th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the Detail!!Cleo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the detail in this set, the birds look great on display! There isn't a lot of movement, but you can move some of the parts, allowing you to change the positions of the birds to suit your taste. They took a decent amount of time for the size, and considering you get the 3 birds its a pretty good deal. I hope they continue to make more in this series, I would love to see a parrot of some sort and maybe an owl!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Birds