Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Žgalin Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download.)
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.6cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep
- January 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Volitans |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was never given Legos when I was a kid, so, in adulthood, this ended up being my first Lego set! It was a wonderful experience--the perfect amount of bricks and time sink for someone new to building. Though the bricks involved are mainly very small (and eager to get lost), it didn't feel like too overwhelming a challenge. The instructional booklet is thick with information and illustration related to Big Ben, and the box itself is well-designed and sturdy. Well worth buying for both display and as a collector's item. It certainly makes a cute and stylish addition to my bookshelf, and acts the perfect gateway into the rest of the architecture series!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 1st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quick to buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this model today and was surprised by how quick it was to build it. I did find there are a lot of small bricks that have to be fitted into some quite small gaps so this would not be suitable for people who struggle with using only their thumb and index finger. I like the detail that is in the model considering the size of it and would give one to a friend if it wasn't a retired product.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- May 12th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Big Ben masterclass!Toftsy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the second model I have purchased in the Lego Architecture range after being blown away by the White House set, I couldn't wait to get stuck into this one. As usual, the quality speaks for itself, the box and manual are superb as you would expect from Lego. The detail in Big Ben is brilliant, didn't take long to put together and looks great alongside my (to be) growing Architecture range of models. I am a mad fan of Architecture and love the way Lego have produced a fantastic range for me to get my hands on! On to the next one .... Imperial Hotel!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 27th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set and it was tougher to build than I thought because of the small pieces. The detail is great and it gives me better ideas on how to building my own creations. I love the clock detail work, specifically. It took me between 45min-1 hour to build. The only disappointment that I with this set was it was missing the bottom 2 black base plates (I used my old green 10 x 10 base plate) but I called the Customer Service line and they are shipping me the missing pieces at no charge. Great customer service!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben