Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Žgalin Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download.)
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.6cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep
- April 9th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A display for my MinifigureAnime7 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA perfect display to put my favorite Detective Minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- April 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Remarkable and funHavardT | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the eyestones of my lego products. Can't wait to take on more of the Architectual theme. Next in line to the Burj Khalifa build. Really fun build and remarkable detailing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- August 15th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant Big Ben!!nathyladbrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Today, I went to the new Lego store in Sheffield medowhall, Excited to my stomach.When I got there I sore LOUDS of box's,people and of course bricks.I was looking around did a video of the hole store, tacking in account that iv never been before to a Lego store,I found the Architecture sets that iv been looking for unfortunately I could only get one because I only had 30 pounds to spend :( so I decided to get Big Ben because it is a landmark in my home country.all in all to was a great choose, fun,build and looks great in my living room thanks Lego for doing one of my home country's landmarks P.S Could you try and build the angel of the north PLEASE :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- January 1st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quick to buildrachelcann165 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this model today and was surprised by how quick it was to build it. I did find there are a lot of small bricks that have to be fitted into some quite small gaps so this would not be suitable for people who struggle with using only their thumb and index finger. I like the detail that is in the model considering the size of it and would give one to a friend if it wasn't a retired product.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben