Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Žgalin Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download.)
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.6cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep
- August 15th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant Big Ben!!I would recommend this to a friend!Today, I went to the new Lego store in Sheffield medowhall, Excited to my stomach.When I got there I sore LOUDS of box's,people and of course bricks.I was looking around did a video of the hole store, tacking in account that iv never been before to a Lego store,I found the Architecture sets that iv been looking for unfortunately I could only get one because I only had 30 pounds to spend :( so I decided to get Big Ben because it is a landmark in my home country.all in all to was a great choose, fun,build and looks great in my living room thanks Lego for doing one of my home country's landmarks P.S Could you try and build the angel of the north PLEASE :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- April 9th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A display for my MinifigureAnime7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA perfect display to put my favorite Detective Minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- October 14th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very accurateI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe pro of this set is that it's immediately identifiable and looks precisely like the building that it represents. The con is that it's relatively repetitive to build, quite small, and a bit limited (wouldn't it be cool if it also included the parliament building - or if that structure was available as a modular addon). I'm glad I have it, it's a neat thing to add to my architecture skyline, but if it was the first one that I purchased I think I'd be a bit disappointed. I'd pick up one of the more technically impressive models first, like the Trevi Fountain, Tower of Pisa, Sydney Opera House, etc., unless you have a special interest in Big Ben.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- July 4th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Clock TowerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Big Ben is another interesting set from Lego Architecture. I was lucky enough to find it in a Duty Free shop while travelling given this set has been retired. As always it was fun to build it and would recommend it. On the other hand, I was surprised about how quick one can build it. It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes and I'm far from being a Lego specialist, I actually consider myself a Novice. Please bear in mind that there are several small bricks to be fitted in tiny spaces so I don't think this can be suitable for someone with big fingers. The level of detail is quite good and once again Lego did a very good job on this. Looking forward to my next set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben