Recreate classic scenes from Disney's Beauty and the Beast with this incredibly detailed model, including the balcony, stained glass window, enchanted rose and the magic mirror. The ballroom floor and dining table have a rotating function for dancing. Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Belle and transforming Beast/Prince, plus Lumière, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Babette, Wardrobe and Stove.
- Build Disney Princess Belle’s Enchanted Castle with a revolving dance floor, second-story balcony, and a chandelier!
- Featured in Disney animated classic: Beauty and The Beast
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures, including Belle and transforming Beast/Prince, as well as Lumière, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Babette, Wardrobe and more
- LEGO Disney Princess building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Belle's Enchanted Castle measures over 9" high, 6" wide and 3" deep
- 374 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- June 24th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A lackluster build with decent figuresSoupperson | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set doesn't seem like a LEGO set, it puts characters in front of the build. The figures for the most part are really nice. I really like Cogsworth's build and the same goes for the Wardrobe. I was impressed to see Lumiere and Fifi had prints, same goes for Mrs. Pots and Chip. The addition of Chef Bouche really puts this above and beyond. It's so refreshing to see so many characters included in a Disney Princess set. The Beast's new mould is fantastic and looks just like him. I like his torso and legs too, I don't mind they're not accurate as it allows him to be transformed into the prince. The Beast's human face is a little strange looking, though I am happy they decided to include a new one. Belle looks really good, but there's one thing off. She doesn't have hazel eyes! Now I wouldn't be so angry if there was another mini doll with hazel eyes, but there isn't. Instead we have Olivia's face (which has appeared in like 30 sets), which features amber eyes (LEGO calls this colour Nougat). LEGO does have a hazel colour too (they call it Olive Green) which would've worked perfectly. It's a shame that nearly after five years of mini dolls we still don't have grey and hazel eyes, this would've been a perfect opportunity to include it but they didn't. I do like Belle's dress and I'm so happy she received a new dress mould, but the lack of hazel eyes really It would've been nice to see Gaston and mabye have substituted Bouche for him or even have just upped the price. The set itself isn't really anything to brag about. The design of the castle is okay, it looks fine from the front except for the colour scheme. The colour scheme is really off. While I'm disappointed they chose dark red and lavender over gold and white, I wouldn't have minded if they went full on but they didn't. There's random pieces of grey, white and then that tan window which all stick out like sore thumbs! The interior is a joke, there's; a bed, a turntable for a dance floor, a single book for a library, a portrait of Beast and a small section for the mirror and rose jar. All of these builds are simple and just boring. I guess I like the portrait of the Beast, but even that's mainly because of the sticker. I do however like the chandelier build at the top, but that certainly does not save the set. Belle's bedroom had so much opportunity and the fact you can't even fit the wardrobe there is rather ridiculous in my opinion. The fact that the library only consists of a shelf is insulting. The fact that the dining room only consists of an outside table and no chairs is disheartening. The fact that the ballroom which was so grand in the film has been reduced to a turntable is sickening. I know this may seem like I'm denigrating the set, but I think it's warranted. I honestly don't think it's fair to recommend this set, the exterior build is okay and the interior is a mess. Yes the characters are lovely (apart from Belle's face), but even then you don't get Gaston. I'd only recommend this set if you specifically only want LEGO versions of these characters, otherwise I suggest checking out Elves and Friends where the sets are almost always good and sometimes amazing.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Belle's Enchanted Castle
- August 29th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0And so the review begins.....lindsay | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited about this set, if only for the mini figs. The Belle is pretty decent, I've seen worse. It was also nice to see the castle staff members. I enjoyed building them. The castle structure is that of most Disney princess castles. It's basically just a store front castle with very little detail and not much castle to it. However, I knew this before purchasing the castle. I'm glad they finally gave Belle something. I'd like to see them expand the Beauty and the Beast collection. Maybe a set with Gaston, with triples in tow, and Lafou. I was a little disappointed Maurice and Philippe, the horse, weren't in the castle set, but not everything can be squeezed into one set. In my opinion, it's a nice addition to a princess collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Belle's Enchanted Castle
- September 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0So Many CharactersDisneyPrincess | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw this set in the shop I got so excited! I'd recently got the frozen sets from this same shop and they were the only ones they had. A couple weeks later, there was this one. Unfortunately I couldn't get it then so I lay-byed it. I'm so happy to have it now. As for the set, it's so pretty and comes with so many characters. And Belle's dress is awesome. I'd love for the other princesses to get this new mold for their ballgowns too, particularly Cinderella & Ariel's pink dress. It's lovely that you can turn the beast into Prince Adam as well. The rooms are a little small, but with so many characters they make up for it. Lovely set all the same.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Enchanted Castle
- August 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beauty & The Beast Fannonidagoo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always wanted to have a belle lego set ever since i saw the lego statues in disney land of beauty & the beast . This is now my first lego purchase based on this theme and i am happy to add this to my disney collection ! The width of belle's dress is a great improvement with the additional details of the dress . it stands out more then from the other disney princesses . The additional characters was a fantastic bonus to the collection ! this way the focus is not only towards the hero and the heroine in the story . The little details such as the enchanted rose , beast's torn portrait , the magic mirror , the chandelier above the dance floor sets the story place as shown in the disney movie . This is a good first lego product for beauty and the beast fans to buy and include in their collection . Hopefully one day there will be more additional products to add with the new version of the story coming out soon in theatres . Such as for example : -belle's house ( with her daddy working in his latest invention and her horse waiting in the shed with the farm animals ). -the little town where belle visits ( including gaston in the pub & a store or two like the book store where belle gets her books , the fountain in the center of the town ). -An additional & larger beast castle where the rooms are shown ( like the big library , the dinning room , belle's room which can have space to add the talking closet next to the bed , the big stairway where both ways beast and belle will walk down and meet , the ball room where the couple can stand & maybe turn as if they were dancing in the center of the ballroom , the beast room with the enchanted rose near the balcony ). All these suggestions are just thoughts for the future one day of course . I am still very happy to buy this lego set of belle's castle and hope to buy more additions in the future !! (^~^) Keep going & thank you so much ; A happy customerPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Enchanted Castle