Battle Finn against evil enemy Kylo Ren at the forest castle entrance, featuring sliding doors, wheel-activated exploding wall and collapsing staircase, plus a falling tree function. Includes 5 minifigures: Finn, Maz Kanata, Kylo Ren and 2 First Order Stormtroopers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Finn, Maz Kanata, Kylo Ren and 2 First Order Stormtroopers.
- Turn the wheel to explode the wall and collapse the staircase.
- Lift the lever and topple the tree to stop the Stormtroopers.
- Weapons include Kylo Ren's special Lightsaber, Finn's Lightsaber and 2 blasters.
- Accessory elements include Kylo Ren's mask and 2 First Order Stormtrooper helmets.
- Recreate unforgettable scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and5” (15cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely Star Wars Lego setPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my third Star Wars Lego set, after Rey's Speeder and the Resistance Troop Transporter. I really enjoyed building my first set piece (as opposed to vehicles), and I love the minifigures! This set is worth getting just to have Maz Kanata, in my opinion. The pieces are divided into three bags, which take about 20–25 minutes each to assemble. The instructions were, on the most part, very clear. The stickers did not come in bag 1 this time, but had been placed inside the instruction manual instead. They didn't appear until well after I was meant to have attached them, so I assumed they were missing. The minifigures that come with this set are excellent. Maz Kanata is very detailed and film accurate. I think the set is a bit more expensive because making her mould must have been tricky. The set also comes with Finn, Kylo Ren and two Stormtroopers, including FN-2199 (aka TR-8R, aka Nines). This set has quite a few playability features: a falling tree, collapsing walls, a hidden treasure box (where you can place Luke's lightsaber, which comes with this set – just the handle, mind!), sliding front doors and an exploding front porch. These were really fun to build, and all work well. The falling tree and sliding doors are my favourites. This set had two cloth items, which came in a tiny cardboard box: the banner for Maz' castle, and Kylo Ren's cape. These work really well against the plastic Lego, and I much prefer these to stickers (if we're comparing items that aren't pure Lego). Pros: - Great minifigures - Good playability features - Really fun to build - Looks great as a set Cons: - Stickers were hidden inside the instruction manual, towards the end All in all I would definitely recommend this set to any Lego Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Battle on Takodana™
- October 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Finn meets up with old squad mates for drinks!FN1975 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe battle of Takodana was the first non vehicle based build I have done, and I really enjoyed it. While the MSPR was a bit high for what you get, you can generally find this set on sale. It comes with 5 mini figures (Finn, Maas, Kylo and a couple of stormtroopers, including TR-8R!) and these figures are really well sculpted. The set itself has quite a few play features, including a falling tree, a collapsible wall and a hidden lightsaber that call out with the the force and shows you the best parts of all the movies when you touch it! I really enjoyed posing the figures to remake scenes from the movie, although I have to say I was disappointed when the set named the Battle of Takodana did not contain a single taco! I like to refer to this set as "Finn runs into his old squadmates; hillarity ensues! All and all, a fun set, but a bit on the pricey side. I'd recommend it for the play and collectors value.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Takodana™
- June 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Star Wars: Battle on TakodanaDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe initial wave of the Force Awakens Lego set rendered an expensive price point for many memorable and superb sets. These sets included some of the best Star Wars minifigures to come out of Lego in the past 18 years. The most desired minifig to come out of the new Star Wars line is Kylo Ren. The second wave from Jan 1st, 2016 released the Battle on Takodana which contained Kylo Ren, legendary trooper FN - 2199, Finn and Maz Kanata. Set: The build is only 409 parts and for a $74.99 CAD set the price is very steep compared to the parts. The final model looks good as a display piece with very appealing tan, nougat and reddish brown colour scheme. The model has two adjoining segments: the entrance to the castle and the side panel which contains the tree. The entire model is minimized to fit a realistic price point so not all details could be inserted and I appreciate the designers effort. The entrance has a nice banner piece which goes well with the colour scheme but another banner would have been better. The entrance has a sliding door function with a small sticker off to a side for some added play. There is also a small play feature using black studs to launch them and create a flying rubble type of effect. The effort is good but the execution is poor since the pieces tend to fall out from the model. At the back of the model there is not much to look which is due to the piece count. The adjoining wall segment is also nicely done with a falling tree and bricks feature. The back of the segment has a small crate containing the Luke's lightsaber which is a very nice touch and is reminiscent of the movie. Minifigures: 1. Kylo Ren: The Kylo Ren version in this set comes with an exclusive face print revealing his face which is fantastic piece to get. You also get his hair piece which transforms him into a different minifigure. Other than that he is the same version that appeared in the Command Shuttle albeit cheaper. 2. Finn: Finn is unchanged from the Millennium Falcon and is still a pretty cool fig to get and like Kylo appears in a cheaper set. 3. Maz Kanata: the second exclusive fig in the set and a fantastic one nonetheless. The head mold is exceptionally well done with crisp lines and tons of paint applications. Usually with head molds, the pain tends to bleed through but Maz is not the case as her head prints are perfect. One of my favourite minifigures out of the Force Awakens. 4. Stormtrooper: nice fig to get and nice to create an army. Like that he comes with a blaster rather than the stud shooter 5. FN-2199: Same as the stormtrooper but with the Z6 Riot Control Baton which is a nice accessory Overall Summary: Pros: Kylo Ren and Finn in a cheaper set Maz is a fantastic minifig and the head mold is exceptionally well done The castle has an aesthetically pleasing look with many uncommon brick colours Luke’s lightsaber is a nice inclusion as a feature Cons: FN-2199 is nothing special: the accessory could be remade. The new battle pack includes two of the FN-2199 figures and comes with the shield as well. Very high price point, should have been between $50 - $60. Maybe without one of the stormtroopers Stud launching feature is okay and you can easily remove it. However it does waste useful parts. Battle on Takodana is a set I only purchased on a 40% discount which I felt was justified. This set should only be purchased on sales which it goes on regularly.maPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Takodana™
- October 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty goodLegoFan5820 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI say this is a pretty cool set. I bought it mainly for the figures, but I’m pretty happy with the set, too. Kylo Ren is really good, and I love that he comes with his mask and head without it, but I think his lightsaber hilt should be unique (like Count Dooku’s) so that the blade isn’t all one, which would make it more realistic. Finn is also great, and this is my first set with Finn’s regular outfit(my other Finn figure is in his First Order disguise). The stormtroopers look cool, and I like the club thing. Maz looks cool, too. For the set itself, the best part is the falling tree and bricks. They are great fun to knock stormtroopers down with. The details are great, and I like the opening doors, and the stud mechanism is okay. I’m really not a big fan of the sequel movies, I favor the prequels, but I think this is a nice set. Good job, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Takodana™