Play out epic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, on a mission to recover the top-secret Death Star plans from the heavily fortified beach bunker on planet Scarif. This feature-filled set includes a hidden weapons stash, exploding floor panels, sliding bunker doors with locking function, control panel, opening orange crate and the top-secret plans to the Empire’s Death Star. This set also includes four minifigures.
- Build the fortified beach bunker and storm it to steal the Death Star plans.
- Featured in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Includes Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and two Scarif Stormtroopers
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Beach bunker is over 3” high, 9” wide and 8” deep
- 419 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- December 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set maybe a few quid overpricedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor me this is a great set depicting one of the best scenes from the Rogue One film. Has a lot of similar details to the Battle of Endor set which is a good thing (in terms of the bunker that is). I would really like it if Lego released a UCS version of this with the possibility of further new add on sets which could be incorporated. Anyway back to this set. The detail is good and the figures resemble the movie characters really well. The other Rogue ones sets can be combined with this for a good play experience. I would of rather they made a larger set with more features from the move for around £100 but that is just my personal preference.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Scarif
- March 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Imperial Security Complex - ScarifI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a needed set for the Rogue One series, and it plays well with all the others, especially the hovertank, since it comes with one more of those cool orange cargo containers. It looks great and does have some interesting features such as the exploding floor panels, the falling comm tower/door lock feature and (my favorite) the storage tray under the cargo pad. The figures are good, but I think four of them is a little on the short end for a set in this price range. The size of the build itself is fine, but I think one more mini-figure would have been appropriate. That's my only bone to pick with this set. All in all, it's really good and quite important to the Rogue One lineup.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Scarif
- May 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Go to Scarif and get the plans!"Polyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI personally love Lego location sets and Battle on Scarif did not disappoint! It was a fun build and makes for a great display set. Pros: - The Jyn Erso minifigure looks really cool - You also get Cassian Andor and two shoretroopers - Good play features, including a falling tower, exploding landing area and hidden gun cache - The finished set looks great Cons: - Should have included K-2SO - Either Jyn should have been in her regular clothes, or Cassian should have been in his disguise Recommended for any Star Wars Lego fans!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Battle on Scarif
- January 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice little set - get it discounted somewhereRobT |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally easy build. Set piece a fairly faithful portrayal with one or two interesting features (that might appeal to the youngsters). Pretty sturdy build but the palm tree (itself solid) can be knocked off very easily. Interesting choice of mini figures. No complaints with the Scarif Troopers, but think Cassian Andor's body print is indicative of a change of ending to the film (to match Jyn Erso, he should be dressed as an imperial officer - perhaps Lego will make just such a bagged figure available). Also, both rebel characters spent most of their time on the interior, but again I think it's likely a result of the changed ending (where they had to dash across the beach with the plans or something). A bit pricey for what it is but I managed to take advantage of a Toys R Us deal that brought that down a bit. Maybe including another mini figure (a K2SO makes sense, with the other two rebels) would've made the RRP seem fairer.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Scarif