Kids will love pretending to be Batman™ and The Joker™ with LEGO® DC Batman 76119 Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker. This classic Batmobile toy car model has lots of eye-catching features to delight young super heroes, including a detailed dashboard in the opening minifigure cockpit, Bat symbol decoration on the wheel trims and a flame exhaust element that automatically rotates when the car is pushed along. The Batmobile's hidden, foldout stud shooters are also great for battles against The Joker, who is also equipped with a stud shooter. This LEGO Batman toy playset includes 2 minifigures and children can customize their builds, minifigures and weapons with the included pack of 10 assorted Bat elements. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- This super-hero toy playset includes 2 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker™.
- Batmobile™ features an opening minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard, 2 hidden, foldout stud shooters, opening hood with brick-built engine inside, automatic spinning flame exhaust element function, wheel trims with Bat symbol decoration, 2 batwings and translucent yellow and red light elements.
- The flame exhaust element spins around when the car is moved along.
- This LEGO® Batman™ toy playset includes The Joker’s stud shooter and 10 assorted Bat elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons.
- This cool kids’ toy makes the best super-hero gift for Batman™ fans.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this super-hero toy. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Batmobile™ toy car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bruce Wayne would be proud...BlackMorphin81 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow anyone on this earth cannot give this set 5 stars and 5/5 for every single aspect is quite literally beyond me. Being a 38 year old man, and having just adored the Lego brand since I was as young as I can remember, I have to say this set is categorically one of my favourite of all time. The build is moderately challenging, beautifully crafted and designed, with the finished article not only being one of the most polished Lego sets I’ve ever built, but THAT good it’s on par with actual diecast models of the batmobile. It’s such high quality and feels just so well built that you forget at the end your holding a £25 Lego set and not a £100 diecast model! The fact that kids could and will have endless hours of fun with this set is one thing, but the fact an adult like myself can love it as much to collect and display really means to me this set stands above all others. It’s that good, and amazingly reminiscent of the original 1989 batmobile, that I kind of wish I was back in 1989, just having watched the original movie, and that Lego had released this back then as I’d be straight to my local toy shop to buy perhaps my favourite one of all time! Top marks Lego on this set! You continue to blow me away even after all these years with the quality of products you make and the sheer love and dedication that goes into designing each and every one! Ps I tried to take a photo to show just how epic it looks but no photo in the world can do it justice! Just buy it as you won’t regret it regardless of who you are!! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- June 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tim Burton would surely approvemoggy1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was mega excited when this set was announced as this is my favourite Batmobile. This version is a brilliant minifig scale model with some fun play features built in. My son and I had wanted to build something just like this and we were in design phase when this set was announced so there was no question about getting it. The build is fun and includes a few cool techniques and the final product is pretty faithful to the movie model imo. The one area that obviously differs though is the nose cone which has been substituted with a bat symbol, but I think this works in this model anyway and looks good. Finally, the price of this set makes it totally worthwhile! If you are a fan of the Tim Burton Batman movies then this set is a must-have.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- October 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I gotta get me one of those."soundwave1superior | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my 1st batmobile, and I love it! The figures are awesome. Rebirth bats and the dc super villians joker are sweet. The set itself is a sturdy awesome build, don't really care for the stud shooters though. I wish there was one more figure, like nightwing or batgirl, but its still awesome and I would highly recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™
- April 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0For the Fan on a Tight Budgetklayman88 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you're not like Bruce Wayne and can't afford the 1989 Batmobile (or simply don't have the space necessary to store it once assembled) but you'd still like to own Batman's iconic vehicle in LEGO form then this set is a good alternative. Although its price-to-parts ratio is slightly worse than that of the former and (obviously) comes nowhere near in sheer size, details and building experience, it's considerably cheaper on the whole and there are no stickers included which - in my book - always counts as a big plus. It also shares many of the same features with its cousin like the opening (though not sliding) cockpit and the foldable guns which are functioning as well. What else? The flame twirls while the car is in motion, the wings are fully articulated (in case you want to use them for air-braking) and they got the overall shape down remarkably close to the classic Batmobile. It's equipped with a Batman and Joker minifigure (complete with batarangs and a working stud-shooter gun, respectively) further adding to its play-value, but it's also a really nice display piece despite its smaller size. There's an assortment of unused parts in various sizes, shaped like the eponymous logo (courtesy of the Bat-grille on the front which - to my understanding - always comes packaged together with the rest) and I'm not sure whether it was intended but my box contained an extra hubcap, a nice surprise considering it's one of the painted elements. These spares can no doubt come in handy when designing one's own Batman-themed creations but without them this set is still a good looking, sturdy and satisfying build. Get it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batmobile™: Pursuit of The Joker™