Immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding building experience as your imagination transports you to GOTHAM CITY™ with the impressive LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182).
Iconic Batman helmet to build and display
This LEGO brick recreation of the unmistakable cowl worn by the Caped Crusader™ is sure to attract attention and admiration wherever it is placed. With transparent bricks to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will provide a sense of fulfilment long after the construction work has finished.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a while and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- The LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- The collectible LEGO® DC Batman™ Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model.
- This authentic LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base.
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed.
- This build-and-display piece is ideal for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Caped Crusader™. Itmakes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- With its high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pullapart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 29th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I am BatmanI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas very excited when this was announced as I am a huge Batman fan and will go nicely in the collection. Overall, pretty straight forward build with really no challenges. I am not a fan of the base and learn from my mistake, do not lift it up to attach any pieces on the top as you will push it right through and have 4 pieces fly off. Is this set worth the price tag? Depends. It looks very cool sitting on my desk and makes me happy. Is that happiness 60 dollars happy? Probably closer to 45-50 bucks happy. If you don't mind the price and can get over the weird base/stand, it is a nice set to have.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™ Cowl
- May 31st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Sadly returning without openingDCA717 |Purchased for: SelfI love LEGO and I love Batman, however, this combination of the two is a miss, in my opinion. So much so that it'll be the first LEGO set ever that I'll be returning unopened. I didn't know this set was available, saw it at the store and placed it into my cart. However, when I got home and looked closer at the box, the picture looked odd. So, I checked out the LEGO website for more angles and the video and really don't like the design. Specifically the plain 'mannequin' under the cowl and the ears of the cowl. I've enjoyed the helmets from Star Wars, but this concept to execution of the Batman's cowl is disappointing.Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Batman™ Cowl
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Batman HeadpieceI would recommend this to a friend!Built with my partner, took us just under 2hrs, we got in the shop as it was the last one and glad we did!was very pleased with the result, easy instructions and parts to find, excellent value for money! We ended up getting more including iron man, excited for our others to start arriving.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Batman™ Cowl
- September 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Batman cowlI would recommend this to a friend!This was the best Batman cowl but I wish it was from a tv show called the Batman 2004 and they should do the next future cowl from the show and they should make a build of the batarang based on the show and they should make LEGO sets based on the show the Batman 2004Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Batman™ Cowl