- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
60% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- August 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BABY RAPTOR!! (Oh, and a nice raptor pen.)HelloThere2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set! The raptor pen includes quite a bit of stuff in such a constrained area. There is lighting, a "nest", a water fount, cage barring, and even an animatronic arm that delivers food to Blue. The best feature in this set, in my opinion, is the baby version of Blue! It is really great to be able to obtain the coveted and adorable baby velociraptor in an inexpensive set. In conclusion, I believe that this is one of the coolest polybags of 2018!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baby Velociraptor Playpen
- October 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fun Little Polybag For Any KidBrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this polybag last Easter, and chose now to do a review for it. This is a pretty cool polybag for the small price (though other websites tend to double or triple the price). I love the little bone, raptor (I use them as compies), and enclosure. I built a little exhibit around it, and find it very cool. There's not much to say about such a tiny set, but I found the brick-hacks very cool, such as the faucet, bowl, and water tank, and the chicken treat hanging above the pen. I do wish that it had included an Owen, maybe the one in the Bricktober Jurassic World set (https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/bricktober-jurassic-world-5005255), although with a different face. Despite that and the price-per-part ratio, I think that this was a great purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baby Velociraptor Playpen
- December 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingGhhyhm | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the set but I lost baby blue I’m going to try and find her tomorrow morning but I love it and I think you all should by it:)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baby Velociraptor Playpen
- July 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Should've been double the sizeHonest | 25-34Purchased for: SelfPros: Two useful base plates, some "telescopes" Cool micro-build Mini-raptor You're a JP fan Cons: No counterpart piece to the water fountain. Now it's a half-piece in my collection. No water pieces (Translucent-Blue 4073 or other) for the water fountain - bark all you want, this raptor will never drink and will dehydrate! Why didn't Lego photograph this set from the "front" side, only from the "interior"? Not enough extra pieces to extend the set. Raptor is very difficult to play with while entering the pen, even while holding the tail. Builders are forced to buy a second set to actually enclose the pen. I suppose that unintentionally adds to the story of overpopulation in the pens. But, there's no "end" to this build, which is actually a negative in this case. Maybe this set should have had more pieces to enclose the pen geometrically and bring it to a slightly higher price point. The pen doesn't even have a door that closes. Seems less-than-half-built. I suppose this build is relegated to be against a wall forever! So where are the other compounds? Chicken/turkey drumstick: How is one supposed to acquire a complete chicken, without buying the Food Accessories? Extra drumsticks flying around! And these extra ones are only "displayable" on one side/plane.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Baby Velociraptor Playpen