Team up with the Avengers and fly into conflict against the Chitauri in the LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76126 Avengers Ultimate Quinjet. This awesome jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, stud shooters, adjustable wings, spinning rotors, opening passenger compartment and an opening rear compartment with a fold-out 6-stud rapid shooter and stud-shooting trike. This popular toy building set for kids has 6 minifigures—including Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket and Thor, all with new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration—and cool weapons to recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 6 new-for-March-2019 Marvel Universe minifigures: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket, Thor and 2 Chitauri.
- The Marvel Ultimate Quinjet model features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, opening passenger compartment with 2 minifigure seats and weapon racks, opening rear compartment with fold-out 6-stud rapid shooter and trike, adjustable wings and spinning rotors.
- Trike features a minifigure seat and 2 stud shooters.
- Weapons include Black Widow’s 2 energy sticks, Hawkeye’s bow & arrow, Rocket’s gun and Chitauri’s 2 blasters for imaginative play.
- Black Widow, Hawkeye, Rocket and Thor LEGO® minifigures feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this superhero toy building set.
- Ultimate Quinjet measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- June 26th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Holy train wreck o.OI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am typically hyped about legos planes/ships as their designs are straight up, hands down, legit and epic boss mode. Unfortunately for me, this set just has so many oddities going on that it's actually difficult to process appropriately. Less, toss out the window the main neg hit for this entire wave - which is none of it (except maybe the compound - and the quantum suits) are actually accurate to the film. Though, as the box simply states "Avengers" and not endgame I am fairly certain that there was so much mystery for creating the set to avoid any possible spoilers. It seems more so and evidential that your designers were probably told to pay homage to the OG 6. So, I think that actually works more so in your favour. Caps bike mainly from AoU, War Machine buster - wasn't even a thing in any film, Quinjet featured in many excluding endgame primarily hawk/widow, and hall of iron mainly iron man installments. This aside I'll roll out the cons: 1) the prices are quite whacko. The compound at 699 pieces being 139.99 CAD and this quinjet being 838 pieces but 99.99 CAD (difference of 139 pieces and $40) is just super strange. Kinda says this one is worth it's price and the compound, really isn't. 2) The build, is really amazing, but at about halfway, I was realizing that there's an unfortunate drawback that I was hoping would come in the next bag, until it didn't occur at all. That being, the bottom is flat but it is trying to feature a ramp at the back of the ship? :s where's some legs? or some kind of stand to prop it up? - a side project I thinks x=. 3) Inaccurate: I am a fairly huge MCU fan, and I really don't recall a cannon being at the top of the quinjet. I can only remember it dropping down from the nose of the ship in the first avengers targetted at Loki?? so why was it placed in the back? and reiterating my 2nd point: why not at the front to be accurate and include landing gears/or propping stilts? 4) Fragile and awkward spots: The front cockpit window, doesn't like to be opened and closed. It's held on by 2 pegs only, so when opening - the windshield /always/ comes off on me. 2nd: the 2nd overhead window. This particular spot urks me greatly as I tried numerous times to connect the window with it's covering - but it's actually about half a peg off from being able to do so. Which in the pics on the box and OCD lining up - is irritating. ANNND lastly, the openess of the wings make it look a bit cool in a way, but also more hollow than it actually is. 5) The trike. I wish I had taken separate photos of this but alas I forgot to. My intial thoughts were it actually looked cool, but then I tried to attach hawkeye to it and found it to be quite difficult. The "seat" isn't really a seat to sit a minifig at, its more of a 'bed'. In one way it's actually an accurate look... but fails in practicality use for play and/or scene set up. It's better left empty stored in the plane, or scraped and made into something better. There's no where to attach hawks bow, so why keep his quiver on it? Conish/Pro: The ramp just doesn't function with this flat design, even though it shows it as that function on the box. I preferred to, flip it so when the hatch is closed it actually looks finished instead of leaving an unfinished look like the benetar of the infinity war series. Pro: If you can look past all of the above then at the end of the day; as a lego fan/addict it is really fun to build. as an MCU fan, it's nice to have. Overlooking the basic appearance and setting it up just right - it does look really good, and the tealish/aqua brick separator tool is a very nice colour and change from the orange one.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Avengers Ultimate Quinjet
- May 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set just a few problemsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this set is amazing I was very exited when it arrived in the mail and I loved building the set but there are a few problems the first problem is the minifigure don’t match their movie counterparts and the use the same torso and legs for most of the characters and the trike it is really weird putting minifigures on it and having them sit like the way they are supposed to also another problem is the weapons area where the rest of the minifigs go it is kinda hard to get my hands in there and I have tiny hands. In the end though this set is great for displaying and really cool to play with for avengers fans or LEGO fansPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Ultimate Quinjet
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A pretty good quinjetX397 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for the pieces but played with it a bit the colours are great and it is easy to move and store. The thing I don’t like is the little buggy and the turret take up all the room in the jet so I normally play with my age of ultron moc quinjet which has much more room inside for it’s size and double the amount of action features. Also great to get a bigger quinjet though the civil war one was the best onePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Ultimate Quinjet
- May 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Quinjet to dateI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great rendition of the Quinjet as seen in the Marvel movies, the completed model feels very solid with room to house the included Avengers, I think this is the best version of this vehicle Lego has made the four Avengers minifigures in their quantum suits are true to the movie and the outriders are great as well. The play features are fun with the large multi stud shooter and bike stowing cleverly inside the rear of the Quinjet An easy to moderate difficulty build with a few easily placed stickers and also included a turquoise brick separator. I highly recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Ultimate Quinjet