Stage a thrilling 76131 Avengers Compound Battle and defeat Thanos and the Outrider with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers toy building set! The Avengers headquarters features a 2-level office building with a meeting room—including a table with a secret gun compartment, an opening ‘laser-beam' safe, helipad, garage, rooftop spring-loaded shooter and dual stud shooters, plus a rotating, tilting radar. This popular toy construction set also includes a buildable toy helicopter with adjustable, spinning rotors and 6-stud rapid shooter, and an offroader with a rotating turret with dual stud shooter. Play out thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with 4 minifigures, an Ant-Man microfigure and posable Hulk and Thanos big figures.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and a 4-armed Outrider, plus posable Hulk and Thanos big figures and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- This construction toy features the Avengers compound with a 2-level office building, helipad, garage, plus a helicopter and offroader for creative play.
- The office building features: 2 Avengers ‘A' logo elements on the exterior wall; rotating, tilting spring-loaded shooter on the rooftop; lower level with an entrance, buildable rotating computer and a ‘laser-beam’ safe; and an upper level with a meeting room, table with secret compartment, rotating door leading to the helipad and accessory elements including 3 chairs, 2 guns, 3 cups and a jug.
- The compound also features: a helipad with 2 dual stud shooters and bridge to the office building; garage for the offroader with a ramp, opening barrier and a rotating, tilting radar dish; and tool racks with crowbar, wrench, welder and circular saw elements.
- Helicopter features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spinning, tilting rotors and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Offroader features a minifigure cockpit and rotating turret with dual stud shooter and standing room for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Nebula's sword and Thanos's buildable, double-sided battle axe.
- Accessory elements include Captain Marvel 10 Power Bursts for imaginative play.
- The Iron Man minifigure and Thanos and Hulk big figures are all new for March 2019, and the Nebula minifigure and Ant-Man microfigure each feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with this action-packed superhero toy building set for kids.
- Avengers compound measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Offroader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- April 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Set...But Not Really Movie Related.ThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: Mini-Ant-Man, Nebula Figures are very nice. The base is a fair representation of the base and a couple nice build features to give it its look like the window mountings, security gate and the dining hall. Over all the base is decent and that part is relevant to the movie. It also fits well into the Lego City themes making it an easy add to your town settings. So-So: Iron Man figure is decent but I felt like they could have given him his lightning cannon like the movie had. Also could have used an infinity glove he could wear...although that would have been a major spoiler so that is understandable. Missed chance there...it was a pivotal part of the scene and would have been pretty easy to add. The car and the helicopter were pretty dang meh. The Car is an okay build and serves as a good play feature. As such it is not terrible but it absolutely should have been the Quantum Tunnel Van from the actual movie instead. The helicopter was bad. There was no reference to it in the movie and it is just ugly...even the kids hate the chopper...should have used the parts to add more to the base or for more figures like WarMachine Mk5 or Mk 6. The vehicles were just meh. Cons: Stickers always get a set marked down in my book. Hulk and Thanos were just disappointing. They could have at least given us Hulk in the Quantum Suit and glasses...he pretty much wore those his entire time in the movie. Thanos also needed an update to his attire for the set...and they really should have included all the infinity stones but we only got 2. I HATE the Captain Marvel figure...her hair was totally wrong and she was in the movie so little and was so unimportant to the story they should have given us Pepper Potts in the Rescue suit instead. She was a much more important player in the movie and ESPECIALLY this scene. Even Dr. Strange would have been more fitting for the scene. The minion felt unneeded. This scene had so many villain and hero figs they could have used instead they should have just given us one of those instead. Value wise this set just did not bring the heat. Should be 20% cheaper easily based on what we got...and retailers are selling it for that even during the opening weekend of the movie. In fact ALL the marvel sets are 20-30% cheaper even now at Walmart, Target and Amazon.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Compound Battle
- May 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set with a few missed opportunitiesMajorManiac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Major Maniac here reviewing the battle of Avenger's Station set. As I continue to critique sets, I want to be clear as to how I critique them and what I am looking for in a set. For instance, with a set featuring a vehicle like the Quinjet, I look for room for all of the intended minifigs, compartments or places for their accessories, and special features of that vehicle. For a set featuring a building like this; I look for function of the building, design, and special features. For both types of sets though, I also look for overall playability. So lets take a look at the Avenger's Station. The function of the station is fairly well balanced. It has a two story building with a fully functional garage attached to it. Just like I'd expect from a super hero compound, the entire building is packed with defensive systems which add to the playability. There are also nice features like the rotating communications dish, the front gate, and the tool station next to the garage. From a design perspective though, there are a few misses. The interior of the building has a conference room which is just boring. The coolest thing about the conference room is the rotating wall/door that leads to the bridge to the garage. The first floor features a since lab which is just a single computer station and a weird room that stores the infinity gauntlet. Again, there is nothing exciting about that. The garage portion however is really cool because the design incorporate a helipad on the top of that building. It also serves as kind of a front gate for the compound. Overall, special features are seriously lacking. What do I mean by special features? This is supposed to be a big battle scene, where are the exploding walls? We've seen that in past buildings. Why are there only two infinity stones in the gauntlet? Why is there only one outrider with Thanos. There are literally five avengers and only two bad guys. All of these items add up to the playability. As a kid at heart, the vehicles, minifigs, and stud shooters are great, but what takes the playability over the top are special features. Why not have a science station on the first floor featuring the quantum tunnel that has a trap door? A kid can pretend that the avenger on the platform just time traveled as it falls through the trap door. That's a special feature which allows a kid to build a story. Why not have the exploding walls as Thanos attacks? That again helps to build an imaginative story. When it comes to the playability, the bad guys are seriously over powered by the good guys. Having an outrider or chituari tank attacking with Thanos, would have made this set so much better. Add a few more bad guys. This is it, this is the endgame; make this the epic battle scene we need and want as kids and collectors. I could literally write a small paper on how I would have created this line of Endgame sets differently. Overall, this is still a good set. There are cool features that a kid will love. I think there are missed opportunities though that would have made it better. I give it a four because the building is still cool, the features are great, and you do get a lot of minifigs. It would have been a five if we at least had gotten more bad guys or an attack tank or something to help balance the good vs evil powers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Compound Battle
- August 25th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0110 euro Junior setNaizurus | 19-24Purchased for: SelfOverpriced by 40 euros, incredibly small compound, disappointing minifigures and lack of accuracy. Minifigures: Thanos is a joke, needs a new mold on the arms to show his straps, it looks like he has tattoos, needs leg printing and molding, it looks like he's wearing a onesie. Captain Marvel has her correct blasters colors, no new printing (reuse of Captain Marvel set), no helmet option, no alternate face with glowing eyes, no printing on the legs and dual molded legs. Iron Man is great, should have dual molded legs. Hulk is such an easy figure to do, all you have to do is reuse the previous mold and add a new face, which you did a great job on the face, but why doesn't he have toe printing or molding, i don't understand why you would cut that out. This appearance is inaccurate aswell, the Hulk only looks like this when he travels to 2012 and he's not wearing avengers shorts, he's wearing ripped black pants. Another outrider yay, no leg printing, the arms are correct, this time they actually have 6 arms. Nebula is wearing the avengers time travel suit which only appears for a brief moment in the movie, new face is fantastic. Mini Ant-man is great, love him. The Build: Very small compound, the garage is almost the size as the compound, why do we need more stupid vehicles that nobody asked for and are not related to the movie whatsoever, couldn't you have used the pieces for the compound and make it bigger??? This is so small that last years (Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack) set 76103 is actually bigger in height and that is a set that went for less than 50 euros, the interior is almost non-existent, there is almost no detail at all, you're using the Marvel brand and not doing much else it seems. It's so heartbreaking seeing what LEGO is doing to the marvel line, they are capable of so much more yet they release stuff like this all the time. If this wasn't an Endgame set i would never buy this, this is one of the worst sets i have ever built it felt like it was a set that would cost half of what i paid. LEGO needs to understand that their target audience is not just kids, the reason why they are so successful is because LEGO is for everyone, they can attract buyers from all ages yet they do this junior looking set, i'm very underwhelmed. For a movie this big you have certainly gone small, i really hope you can do another wave in the future and fix this, there is so many characters missing.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Compound Battle
- June 28th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Very disappointed for the pricePatrickA | 25-34Purchased for: SelfBought it on discounted price, and I'm glad of it, because even with a good discount, this set is not worth the price you pay. I have a huge respect for Marvel Super Heores sets, but this one is so childish, and so not movie related. Captain Marvel only arrives at the end of the battle. Ok we get Iron Man, Ant-Man Hulk and Nebula, but why not bringing Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye and Rocket together, like in the beginning of the fight scene ? And Thanos had a double war blade in the movie, not a huge mace.........And for the price, why not much more Outriders ? I mean, these are all massively made, right ? Remove the little jeep from this set and put a lot more outriders. Extremely disappointed.July 5, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as possible, but if a detail changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set that's not 100% accurate. Either way, all our movie-based sets are okay'd by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Compound Battle