Cut through the ice with the powerful LEGO® City 30360 Arctic Ice Saw, featuring a spinning blade on a lifting arm, plus an ice pile with space for a small insect element and a minifigure.Building Instructions
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool Arctic Set!BRICKBoy1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery cool mini-set. Good price for the amount of pieces! I would recommend to a friend who is new with lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Arctic Ice Saw
- June 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice colour palette!Honest | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI got this set because I wanted something different to add to my world. Plus I really wanted that saw assembly, as it has multiple uses. This set has some nice colour offerings, and just the perfect amount of them. The mini-figure has such a stern look on his face (good addition!). The blue toque is adorable. The printed gear on the mini-figure is top-notch. A set of ATV-style wheels is included. The rest of the set is pretty lackluster. For example, if this is an Arctic theme, why is there a huge gap in the vehicle for Arctic wind to pierce through? The ice structure doesn't "break" as easily as I thought; it takes a bit of digital effort. Also, a minor point, besides just attaching the "insect piece" to the back of the vehicle via stud, there is no place to house this "delicate" object which might break b/c it's surrounded in ice. The two transparent pieces get lost in the dark blue, so they don't show up visually right away. Overall, a nice little set which will be put to good custom use, but the Road Worker set is a 5-Star compared to this. When will Lego make an Iditarod race theme with dog-driven sleds? Parkas, huskies, and hot chocolate!Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® City Arctic Ice Saw
1 of 1