Get set for a spider showdown in the Forbidden Forest with this exciting LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75950 Aragog’s Lair play set, featuring Aragog and his colony of spiders, plus a buildable tree with web shooting function. This fantasy building set recreation from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets includes 2 minifigures and a buildable Aragog spider.
- Includes Harry Potter™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures.
- Features a buildable Aragog spider and tree.
- Aragog has 8 posable legs and 2 movable fangs.
- Tree has a spiderweb shooting function, attached spiderweb and a buildable red and white mushroom.
- Fire the tree's spiderweb shooter to trap Ron and Harry!
- Accessory elements include 2 wands, a lantern, candle, spiderweb and 5 spiders.
- Tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Aragog measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- August 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classic Harry Potter SceneChrisfr |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a Harry Potter fan since the books first came out. I have several of the original Harry Potter Lego sets and I was very pleased to see some new sets being released this year. This is a very well priced set with two great minifigures Ron and Harry. I really like the new lantern and candle pieces that are included with the set as well. Although the lantern is a bit heavy for the short-legged minifigures so they will need to be on a baseplate to stand while holding it. The new spider mold makes great looking spiders and you get five of them in two different colors! Most of the build is quite easy and there is a friction shooter piece that allows you to shoot a web. Aragog himself is a bit more difficult to build and to get all the legs positioned well. However, it does allow for a lot of movement of the figure. It took me a little bit to get all the legs positioned to all be touching the ground. The forest build is a bit small but it does have some nice detail. It provides a decent backdrop for the scene as well as a place for a couple of those great small spiders. This is a great set for any Harry Potter fan to own. It is inexpensive and very fun to build. It has some good playability for younger fans and also looks great as a display piece for us older fans.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- July 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a great set!I would recommend this to a friend!Such value for money for a small set. Really fun to put together with my four year old so he doesn’t feel left out while I tackle the bigger HP sets. Really great detail and over 100 pieces. Had so much fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- December 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for HP lovers!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wanted to get a few of the Harry Potter sets, but picked this one up specifically because of the price. I was shocked by how much fun it was to build and also how nice it looks when completed. The Aragog piece itself is gorgeous (which is weird to say for a spider) and all of the pieces give you a large variety for poses and playing.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair
- August 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tobbit |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is a very good buy, coming with Harry and Ron plus a very nicely detailed Aragog. It works very well with 2011's forbidden forest set. The tree is a little small though. And the mushroom has no printing!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aragog's Lair