Kids can play out life in Arendelle Castle with this unique LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures (43175) set. This toy playset features a customizable, opening book with 2 areas, the outside of Arendelle Castle with a bridge, the castle itself with a folding roof and the inside of the castle, with grand piano and bedroom, plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with.On-the-go role-play fun and excitementKids will stretch their imaginative role-play skills with this portable playset. It can be experienced on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more creative play options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Frozen 2 fan.Favorite characters and scenes offer effortless playThis creative Disney gift comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, Disney Princess Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, plus an Olaf LEGO figure for Disney. These will get kids playing quickly, as will the areas made to inspire children’s imagination in this well-known world.Building Instructions
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative play with this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney (43175) set, featuring Disney’s Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Perfect for kids and fans. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun can be found around the castle? Kids can flex their creativity and role-play skills as they explore the castle inside and out, dream up new stories or go sledding with Disney Princess Anna and Olaf.
- These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set or with other models. Kids can adventure with Disney’s Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, hang outside with Olaf or come up with something completely new!
- Any fan of Disney’s Frozen 2 will adore this awesome set. The clever, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm) high, this awesome playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the toy book and the play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids the joy of imagining new scenarios and lots of creative excitement with the well-known ones in the book.
- Give children detailed characters and recognizable scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Frozen 2 playset offers cute story starters plus open creative play that helps build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
86% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- April 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Breaks every timeShanY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughter6 yo enjoyed building. Unfortunately every time she shuts the book pieces break off. We're basically rebuilding the entire inside every time we reopen it. Very frustrating.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
- January 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Granddaughters loved it!Bbsm4 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI bought the Frozen and Ariel storybooks for my granddaughters, ages 4 and 6. They loved these and carry them everywhere. One disadvantage is the Legos tend to come apart when you close the book. We solved the problem by supergluing the main pieces so we weren’t constantly rebuilding.January 31, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're glad your granddaughters have been enjoying their sets! We wouldn't recommend gluing LEGO® pieces, though. Some glues can be too harsh for the plastic (making it change shape), and glued pieces can't be reused to build other things.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures
- February 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliantly stunningDomome | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter was brought all four for her 8th birthday and I must say they are stunning. Takes only a short time to put together but hours of play, plus she can take them out and about with her. I really hope they release more sets four is not enough!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 29 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa's Storybook Adventures