Boost any young Padawan’s collection with LEGO® Star Wars 75214 Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter. The sleek shape of this instantly recognizable interceptor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars features retractable landing gear, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for Anakin to sit in, a clip underneath for his Lightsaber, a hidden compartment for extra ammo, space for R2-D2 and wing-mounted stud shooters.
- Includes an Anakin Skywalker minifigure and R2-D2 droid figure.
- Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, a storage clip for Anakin’s Lightsaber, hidden compartment for extra ammo and stud shooters on the wings.
- Includes Anakin's Lightsaber.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Return the Clone Wars Has"Pythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce I heard this set was rumored for the 2018 Fall Wave I though the price would be $25 or $30 like the Jedi Interceptor from 2014. I was wrong. This set is amzing really awesome minifigures/ features and much better than he 2008 one. Also, the previous set needed in a remake! Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker (10/10)- Really terrific minifigure. Much needed update over the clone wars version (last seen in Corusant Police Gunship in 2014) and a double sided face for added playability. R2-D2 (9.5/10)- Great detailing, but I think we should have that third leg for the astromech droids by now. Good inclusion to this set! Pros: - Awesome price per piece count (great price) - Terrific Minifigures - Cool lightsaber stash - Great playability - Easy to open cockpit - Hidden stud shooter ammo Con: - Wish this set had more landing gear to make ship more sturdy in landing mode. Overall, really one of the best models I have seen for the 2018 Fall Wave. Also this set is honestly one of the best Clone Wars sets to come out recently or if ever! Highly recommended that you pick this set up before it retires! Recommended sets below only for Prequel and Clone Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- September 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sleek Starfighter this is!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great addition to anyone's LEGO Star Wars collection. The set came together quickly and easily. Its result is a sleek and awesome Starfighter for Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 that's ready to take out the Sith! This set has a good value, and a lot of play abilities. I would definitely recommend this small, yet cool set to a friend. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 9/5/2018Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- May 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itMariacst1602 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Star Wars and I enjoyed building. When I began to build it I couldn’t stop, I continued building it until I finished.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™
- January 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is where the fun beginsKeaton | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk so the quote is incorrect because in universe Anakin was in an Eta-class Interceptor not Delta-class starfighter, but that's unimportant. I loved both the actual building experience and the finished result. It's visually appealing, and much sturdier than its 11-yr-old predecessor. The stand is somewhat hard to manipulate but not that big of a deal. The new minifigs are a great improvement from the last one. I like how although this is a Clone Wars-based set that the Anakin doesn't possess the goofy, cartoony eyes but rather his normal face. When compared to the 2014 LEGO Jedi Interceptor the Anakin has minor face changes, a slightly lighter hairpiece (still the same mold), and more reflective torso printing. The R2-D2 is the same as the 2014 one. There's another play feature not featured on the box or instructions, but I believe there is a secret compartment in front of the droid socket underneath the darker grey slope piece, small enough to hide extra studs for the shooters or a lightsaber hilt. Overall great build and I'm satisfied with the price range, and also the exclusion of the usual side builds in other sets. This is a great way to get an inexpensive, but still well worth buying, Jedi starfighter, and I just got this set today.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Jedi Starfighter™