In the heat of an epic Lightsaber battle with Asajj Ventress on planet Coruscant, Anakin seeks a way out from this deadly duel! Open the cockpit of the LEGO® Star Wars™ Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™ and help him leave his adversary on the planet surface! As featured in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated shorts, this modified Delta-7 light interceptor has loads of great features, like detachable escape pod, droid eject function, retractable front landing gear, Lightsaber storage and 4 spring-loaded shooters! Includes Anakin Skywalker and Asajj Ventress minifigures with assorted weapons, plus an Astromech Droid.
- Includes Anakin Skywalker and Asajj Ventress minifigures with assorted weapons, plus an Astromech Droid
- Features an opening cockpit, detachable escape pod, droid eject function, retractable front landing gear, Lightsaber storage, 4 spring-loaded shooters and spare ammunition
- Weapons include Anakin’s blue Lightsaber and Asajj Ventress’ red Lightsaber
- Close the cockpit, raise the front landing gear and take to the skies!
- Defend yourself with the spring-loaded shooters
- Detach the escapepod and hit the droid eject function!
- Recreate epic clashes between two deadly rivals
- As seen in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated TV shorts
- Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Anikins HotrodMAKH416 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is great that Lego would come out with this rare star fighters. A nice peice to the collection. Had a great time building it with the kids and teaching them the history behind the SF.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- January 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Azure AngelFives | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOf all the new sets released this January, this has to be the most interesting. This set, for those who don't know, is based on the old 2003-2005 Clone Wars cartoon, specifically the climatic duel between Anakin Skywalker and Asajj Ventress on Yavin 4. I'm ridiculously happy that LEGO decided to make this ship as a set. it really shows to me that the design teams at LEGO pay attention to the fans, and give us these little gems as a sort of fan-service. The set itself is fantastic. There are some clever techniques used to build the unique shape of the starfighter, and the finished ship is quite big. However, the size does not in any way affect the playability and swoosh-ability of the set. If anything, it makes it even more fun to play with. The minifigures, of which there are three, are all very nice. The Anakin is the same one featured in the 2013 Republic Gunship, which is nice because its a fantastic figure. The Astromech droid, Anakin's R4 unit, is simple and perfect. Very vibrant in colour, and his inclusion really completes the look of the ship. The Asajj Ventress figure is probably the star minifig of the set. With all new printing, this figure gives us a really nice Ventress figure that really feels at home in any fan's minifigure collection. Overall, this set is one of the best I've got in a while. I'm very pleased with it, and hope that we see more gems like this in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- September 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New Favnickhargrave | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a bizarre addition to LEGO Star Wars but it's probably my new favorite set. It's based on the 2003 Clone Wars cartoon by the Samurai Jack team, and now more than ten years later we get this beast! A $4o starfighter is about twice the size of a standard one but this follows through with a true minifig scale set, rather than the approximate minifig scale that most star wars sets have. This means that this set feels big, definitely bigger than it looks in the pictures. I had the old Clone Wars starfighter, $20, and was expecting something that size, getting the set mostly for the figs but was pleasantly surprised by how meaty the build was. The build itself is pretty fun, it took me a while to finish and was much more detailed than I would have guessed, using some cool techniques to get the shape of the ship to look like the cartoon. The figs are quite nice too. I missed Ventress when she was last available so I jumped at the chance to pick up this figure. Anakin looks more like his movie counterpart than the cartoon (particularly the hair) but it's a nice enough figure that I won't complain (it's better than the older Clone Wars figures) Overall I think this is my favorite Star Wars set right now, possibly tied with Poe's X-wing (at least until I get my hands on a ucs slave 1) The build was fun and interesting and even after finishing I was more than satisfied with the end result. And if LEGO wants to make any more sets based on the 2003 Clone wars they can rest assured that I will buy them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™
- March 31st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0mdiaz814 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!A good set for $50. As a modified starfighter, the build can get interesting at times, but never too complex. My only regret is being too impatient to wait until the engines were completed before putting the intake stickers on--before realizing they don't spin. The Ventress minifigure is highly detailed and reminiscent of her first appearance in the Clone Wars microseries; Anakin is also well-detailed, but is the same as the most recent Episode 2 version. The ship turned out a bit larger than expected, but it is nice to finally have a set from the original Clone Wars series.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?45Anakin’s Custom Jedi Starfighter™