Your little builder can play all day in this kids' sweatshirt and pants set from adidas. Designed in collaboration with the LEGO Group, it includes a relaxed-fit sweatshirt and easy, elastic-waist pants, both made of soft French terry. The bright colors are inspired by everyone's favorite bricks.
- Relaxed-fit sweatshirt and pants set
- Ribbed crewneck sweatshirt with ribbed cuffs and hem
- Pants with a drawcord on the elastic waist, elastic cuffs, front pockets and a back patch pocket
- 70% cotton, 30% recycled polyester French terry
50% would recommend this product.
- April 25th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Inaccurate SizingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendFirst, there's nothing physically wrong with the product. I ordered what I expected to be Size L (for 13-14yo), which according to Adidas' sizing chart, should have measured: Height: 62.5"-64.5" Chest: 34" Waist: 28.5" Hip: 35" Inseam: 30" I instead received 7-8 | 128, which inexplicably is labeled as 'L' on the packaging, but not on the sizing chart. Again, nothing technically faulty with the product, but the website's size labeling is incorrect. With that in mind, if you do have children, this appears to be well-made.April 27, 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry to hear about this. We'd like to have a closer look and gather some information to make sure this doesn't happen again. Please get in touch at: LEGO.Build/Service-BV so we can assist.Was this helpful?35adidas x Classic LEGO® Sweatshirt and Pants Set
- May 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sizing completely offAmandams |Purchased for: SonOrdered twice went based off the sizing chart and still too small for my son will not return a second time and reorder too much of a hassle
Response from LEGO SHOPMay 21, 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceHello, We're very sorry to hear this happened. Please give us a call at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can help.Level of Difficulty5.0Was this helpful?55adidas x Classic LEGO® Sweatshirt and Pants Set
1 of 1
Shop more like this: