Fans of adidas and LEGO® sets can build their day around this cool hoodie, featuring a graphic of colorful LEGO bricks. It’s built to be boxy with a loose fit and short length, so it feels good to wear wherever they go.This product is made with recycled content as part of adidas’ ambition to end plastic waste.Building Instructions
- Loose-fit, short-length, boxy hoodie for juniors featuring a cool graphic of LEGO® bricks
- Mesh-lined hood
- Drop shoulders
- Front patch pocket
- Droptail hem
- 63% cotton, 37% recycled polyester double knit
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
20% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
- February 9th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0what an Bad fitdad4all | 35-44Purchased for: SonI purchased this hoodie for my son's birthday(he turned 4). He is a big lego fan. The hoodie's arms are super long. But the body is short. Normally 4T fits him a little big, so we got him 5t so he could enjoy it for a few years. But this hoodie shows his belly button. It looks like this hoodie was built by children whos only previous experience building was with legos. Because an adult would know not to put the short body with the Long arms. Do not buy.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15adidas x Classic LEGO® Bricks Cropped Boxy Hoodie
- February 1st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Very croppedVerm | 35-44Purchased for: SonBought this (XS) for my 5 year old and it is too cropped. I just even tried it on my 2.5 year old and it’s too short, despite being huge in the body. Just does not make sense for a kids sweatshirt. Would not recommend despite the cute design on the pocket.Was this helpful?35adidas x Classic LEGO® Bricks Cropped Boxy Hoodie
- January 12th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Very short on bodyAKA83 | 35-44Purchased for: SonBought from the adidas website for son for Christmas. Really nice top and usual high quality from adidas. BUT, the body is incredibly short, it’s like a crop top. Such a shame. Son is 3 (112cm) but always look at the European sizes for adidas as we bought aged 5-6 years (116cm)Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25adidas x Classic LEGO® Bricks Cropped Boxy Hoodie
- February 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poorly SizedPurchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThese hoodies are sized horribly. I bought this for my nephew, used the supplied sizing chart, and ended up with sleeves way too long and a torso that lands above his belly button. Cool design but clearly intended for orangutans.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15adidas x Classic LEGO® Bricks Cropped Boxy Hoodie