Classic Batmobile™ from a classic BATMAN movieEvoke memories of the 1989 BATMAN movie with this challenging Batmobile™ building set for Batman™ fans and car lovers.
Cool Batmobile™ display modelBuild and proudly display a stunningly detailed LEGO® brick version of the 1989 Batmobile™
The wraparound windshield was created for this model.
Includes 2 minifigure seats for interactive play.
Pop-up machine guns
Realistic functions to delight fans of the iconic car.
Rotating display stand
Easy viewing of the Batmobile™ from all angles.
Decorative grappling hooks
Another authentic detail to spark thrilling movie memories.
Minifigure display stand
Car plus iconic characters equals a supercool centerpiece!
Includes 3 LEGO® minifiguresBatman™ with a special 1989 movie cape, Batarang and gun, The Joker ™ with a gun, and Vicki Vale™ with a brickbuilt camera.
Batman™ fans and anyone who appreciates cool cars will love the LEGO® DC Batman 76139 1989 Batmobile™ model car kit for adults. This beautifully detailed LEGO brick building toy replicates the classic curves of the famous Batmobile car, as seen in the 1989 Batman movie. Measuring over 60cm long and built from 3,306 pieces, the model offers a challenging and rewarding build. Die-hard fans will love authentic features such as the slide-open cockpit with a new-for-November-2019 wraparound windshield element, 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function activated by turning the turbine exhaust, and decorative grappling hooks on each side of the vehicle. The Batman toy car comes with a rotating display stand (with an attached information plate with 1989 Batmobile™ statistics) for ease of viewing from any angle. A must-have for all Batman fans, this super-hero toy construction set also includes 3 new-for-November-2019 minifigures—Batman with a cape that matches his 1989 movie outfit, The Joker™ and Vicki Vale™—plus a brick-built minifigure display stand.
- This super-hero toy includes 3 new-for-November-2019 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ (new torso decoration), The Joker™ (new face and torso decoration) and Vicki Vale™ (new torso and legs), plus a brick-built minifigure display stand.
- This LEGO® brick version of the 1989 Batmobile™ features a slide-open cockpit with a new-for-November-2019 wraparound windshield element, 2 minifigure seats, a steering wheel, stick shift and dashboard stickers, 2 hidden, non-shooting machine guns under the bonnet with a pop-up function activated by rotating the turbine exhaust, 2 decorative grappling hooks, wheel trims with the Bat logo and specially designed tyres for the front wheels, batwings and other iconic design details.
- This LEGO® set also includes a brick-built rotating display stand for the Batman™ toy car with an attached information plate with 1989 Batmobile™ statistics.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and a gun and The Joker’s gun.
- Accessories include Batman’s new-for-November-2019 cape that matches his 1989 movie outfit and Vicki Vale’s brick-built camera.
- This LEGO® Batman™ model car kit for adults includes over 3,300 pieces and makes a wonderful nostalgic holiday gift or birthday present for any Batman fan.
- 1989 Batmobile™ measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego BatmobileADFVTX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter debating about this for a long time, I decided to go for it as I have the Tumbler and wanted this as a companion to that. Used some of my points for a £20 discount :D I have been steadily building over 4 days, pacing myself to do about 6 bags a day. There are 24 bags in the kit. Now this kit is big, whilst the Tumbler is chunky this is long, about 23" in length. You see that written but you dont appreciate it. This is a brilliant set, every few bags sees you progressing the build with that iconic Batmobile style becoming apparent. Some of the intricacies and engineering is amazing. I would really love to see a behind the scenes on how they designed this and made it all work. Over all, is it worth £220, I doubt it, but all lego is very expensive. This is the second most expensive set I have bought (after the Ghostbusters Firehouse). Replay, as with most large scale Lego sets is unlikely. It will just sit on display from now on so this is where the value falls down. You could play with it but there are a number of panels and sections that are held in place with one clip or a few studs that will come apart easily. However as there are limited other sets at this scale it isnt really a 'play' item. For me this was bought to sit with the Tumbler and look amazing and it achieves that.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- June 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nostalgia! Wonderful display piece!PackerMatt84 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe second I seen this set I had to have it! Thankfully I received it as a Christmas gift! It is AMAZING! I even played the movie while I was building it. To me, and many other fans THIS is the real Batmobile!! Well done Lego! Keep them coming!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- June 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0And I thought the LEGO Tumbler was impressive !TheRealOhnhai | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set some time ago online and wasn't really taken, as it looked a bit underwhelming in the photos. But when I visited my new local lego store (Southampton) there was one built up in the window and I just knew I had to have it. You simply can't appreciate the size of this thing from the photos. I guess that is because there are so few visible studs to gauge scale from. It is HUGE !!! and solid, which is a relief because the LEGO Tumbler is one of my most fragile models todate. Also while I love the tumbler in real life, because it is a rare batmobile in that it can really drive at speed and 'works', the Tim Burton 1989 batmobile is simply beautiful. Combining hard open tech details, aeronautic flavours and more than a little art deco chic. It was and IS stunning. Lego's adaptation of it is no less impressive. extracting subtle curves from a system known for being 'blocky'. This is another reason it underwhelms in Photos because you really can't read the subtle artistry in this set. And the build it self is a master class in so many ways. I can't recommend this set enoughPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- June 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0THE Best Lego Model EverBGAB | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited when I saw that this model was going to be released and I was not disappointed. Without a doubt, this is the best LEGO model to date, at least based on my experience. I believe the designers could have taken the easy way out and made the final design pretty basic and still had a commercial success but they did not, not even close. The detail is very impressive, and like other reviewers have said, the final product is very solid. Also like others have said, the square roof tile is not nearly up to the LEGO standard, which is odd, but not a deal breaker by any means. Maybe there will be a new part in the future that can be used to replace it. And the new Batman mini figure is awesome as well, way better than past Batman figures with the cloth capes. What a great addition. I may have to buy another one I'm so impressed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™