SHIPPING & RETURNS
We’re currently receiving a lot of LEGO orders! We’re expecting delivery to take longer than usual. Please order early and check your Order Status for updates.
Your LEGO® order can be shipped direct to you or a friend/relative in North America.
Chart below applies to in-stock items only, and does not reflect shipping times for gift cards or Pick a Brick orders.
About Your Shipment
- Items in stock ship the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) if placed by 12pm EST.
- Items not in stock ship as soon as they become available.
- All orders are subject to review which may affect shipping times.
- Please note there is a surcharge of $12.50 for Express service to Alaska and Hawaii.
|Order Value||Standard||Express Saver*||Express*|
|$ 0.00 - $ 25.00||$4.95||$ 14.95||$ 19.95|
|$ 25.01 - $ 35.00||$6.95||$ 16.95||$ 21.95|
|$ 35.01 - $ 50.00||Free||$ 16.95||$ 21.95|
|$ 50.01 - $ 75.00||Free||$ 18.95||$ 23.95|
|$ 75.01 - $ 100.00||Free||$ 20.95||$ 25.95|
|$ 100.01 - $ 150.00||Free||$ 22.95||$ 27.95|
|$ 150.01 - $ 200.00||Free||$ 24.95||$ 29.95|
|$ 200.01 - $ 350.00||Free||$ 27.95||$ 32.95|
|$ 350.01 and over||Free||$ 34.95||$ 39.95|
|Estimated Delivery||3-5 business days (Monday through Friday)||2-3 business days (Monday through Friday)||1-2 business days (Monday through Friday)|
- We love our customers-- get FREE SHIPPING every day on orders over $35! Qualifying purchase includes merchandise only; any applicable taxes or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Free shipping will automatically be added to your order. Free shipping is via standard ground service; upgrades do not apply. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply.
- Once you have placed your order, the LEGO® Group will ship the order the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays). Orders will be delivered within 3-5 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) via FedEx or FedEx SmartPost.
- Sorry! Rural areas may be subject to an additional 3 business days for a total of 8 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays).
- Please allow 5 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Micronesia and the US Virgin Islands. Non-continental US territories and APO’s will be shipped via USPS and will not have order tracking available.
- Orders shipping to a P.O. Box will be delivered via US Postal Service.
- If you order a large quantity of custom bricks, we may combine and ship them in one box.
- Since Pick A Brick orders are all unique, they require additional processing time before they are shipped. These custom orders take 13-18 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) to be delivered. Rural areas may be subject to an additional 3 business days. If your order includes custom items and standard sets, they are shipped separately.
- The LEGO® Group will ship your order the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays). Orders will arrive In 2-3 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays).
- Orders will ship via FedEx.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- The LEGO® Group will ship your order the next business day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays). Orders arrive in 1-2 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays).
- Orders will ship via FedEx.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
Express and Express Saver are not available to P.O. boxes, APO and FPO addresses, Micronesia, the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or other areas considered rural by the carrier. Express and Express Saver are not available for LEGO® gift card orders and LEGO Pick a Brick customized products. Gift cards arrive via USPS.
Please note: in order to protect our consumers and maintain our commitment to service excellence, we do not ship to Freight Forwarding Services.
Shipping & Service Delays
Shipment dates are estimates in accordance with our carriers. If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (i.e. severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please note there may be additional shipping time to receive your order.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
- Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
- If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
- Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
Tracking Your Package
If you have provided your email address we will send you a ship confirmation email when your order ships. For all orders (excluding orders shipped via USPS) this email will include a tracking number which you can use to track your package on the appropriate shipping carrier’s website.
We believe our LEGO bricks and other products must live up to your highest expectations, and our service must live up to the quality of our toys. If for any reason you need to return your order, it’s easy and free! All returns or exchanges must be made within 90 days of receipt of your order. To get a free return label on LEGO.com, log into your account and go to your Order Status page. From there, click on “Return Items” and follow the instructions.
If you don’t have access to a printer to print out your own label, get in touch with Customer Service.
All refunds are made in the original payment method.
Unopened sets: Simply return your unopened LEGO set to the address listed on your packing slip. If the total value of the unopened set is under $200, you can return your unopened LEGO set to any of our LEGO Brand Retail stores with your original shipping confirmation email or receipt, and we'll give you a full refund in form of store credit or a gift card. However, for orders purchased using PayPal, if you return an unopened set to the address listed on your packing slip, your refund will be provided in the form of a gift card, and if you return an unopened set that is under $200 to a LEGO Brand Retail store, your refund will be provided in the form of a store credit. In order to receive a refund to your PayPal account you must contact Customer Service. Unopened sets that are not accompanied by a shipping confirmation email or receipt can no longer be exchanged or returned to a LEGO Brand Retail Store. You can set up a return on LEGO.com or contact Customer Service so they can help you. Total value of returned items over $200 cannot be returned in the store.
Opened Sets: Returns of opened LEGO sets must include the original shipping confirmation email or receipt and can be returned for exchange or merchandise credit only.
Customized Orders: Customized items such as LEGO Pick A Brick orders cannot be modified, returned or exchanged. Sorry!
Software: Returns are only accepted if the item has not been opened. This includes but is not limited to video games and DVDs. Sorry, we can't accept returns on opened video games and DVDs.
Gift Cards: Gift cards cannot be returned and cannot be exchanged for cash, unless cash redemption is required by law.
Always subject to applicable federal or state law, any request for exchange of the Product (“Return Product”) with another Product (“New Product”) is subject to you providing LEGO with a valid credit card as security for LEGO receiving the Return Product. If LEGO has not received the Return Product within 30 days of the date where LEGO has shipped the New Product to you, LEGO will charge the full purchase price listed at the time of shipment on LEGO.com/US to your credit card. Please provide track and trace information to Customer Service to allow LEGO to track your shipment of the Return Product.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with an order, please contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help!