Holiday InspirationThe holidays are a special and fun time of the year – a time to enjoy yourself and be with loved ones.
Here are some LEGO® ideas to do during the holiday break – alone or with the kids, family or friends!
Seasonal Family Page Ornament Mixed Content Block
You can make many different decorations using LEGO® bricks.
Get inspired by these holiday creations made by LEGO® fans. Build your own snowflake, candle or wreath.
Make a homemade LEGO® giftHere’s how you can create your own LEGO® snow globe…
1. Find a big, clean jar with a screw-on lid
2. Build your cool holiday model or little story. Make sure it can fit inside the jar
3. Attach your model to the inside of the lid. You can use glue or putty
4. Pour a little sugar or salt inside the jar
5. Screw on the lid and turn the jar upside down
6. Ta-da! Now get mesmerized by your awesome snow globe
LEGO® DUPLO® Advent CalendarYou can also create an Advent Calendar for your kids using a few DUPLO® bricks.
Watch the video to see how we built one, and hide a small surprise every day during December.
Christmas OrnamentsDid you know that you can create your own, unique LEGO® ornament? Get inspired by these examples that some incredible LEGO fans built.
Sesonal Family Engagement Page - Ornaments Content Block